The cat rabbit.

Anyfoot

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
UK Sheffield
Our rabbit(Casper) is in love with one of our cats(poppy) He always snuggles up to the cat so he can be cleaned. Quite funny how he has to move around in front of the cat to get attention. I just mist the shot of poppy cleaning carpets head.

IMG_20151230_232601.jpg IMG_20151230_232709.jpg IMG_20151230_233143.jpg

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Too darn cute. Is your rabbit litter trained? I had a mini lop that lived in my house many years ago. Loved sleeping in the bathroom garbage on its back and he used the litter box.

Anyfoot

5 Year Member
UK Sheffield
Too darn cute. Is your rabbit litter trained? I had a mini lop that lived in my house many years ago. Loved sleeping in the bathroom garbage on its back and he used the litter box.
Yeah he's litter trained. We have a cage in the corner that he jumps into at night when he's wants to go to bed too.
So funny how he interacts with this cat. Follows her everywhere, except the kitchen. The rabbit won't go In the kitchen for some reason. Must be the cold floor.
I truely am shocked at how social and smart rabbits are. Loves having behind his ears stroked. When I was a child we had guineapigs, they poop everywhere. :D

hingeback

5 Year Member
Malaysia
We also used to have two mix breed rabbits and were both litter trained. It fills up very fast every time we cleared it.

M

Maggie Cummings

Frankly, I am more interested in that beautiful cat.... This is Maks. She's 6 yrs old, and weighs 20 pounds. She goes to the Vet on the 5th for a diet yuck. She gets mad at the camera. lol

CgYAqk-HhZXTZL3iUoLRWpOsdz3xaZSLmyXVo8vS0sJkXv-fy5-PGtLAvtsYUd0JaOt9I6HbZBu7FJun4QUivNJP3UwGjD_OvcxBNa9qHtnpZQCTHX9pjOfiIG0ysHYTyCd9xsZm-H3BbU9XZmW996-GsyceF1BOVtqXtm77puekQ2kAuMeHoOl57qBYx3smqppEtnTjd9ApcmCXE9SrB2TlAiPPxLuUIueMagnk53YyMBHKnyKLV8rFprb9om9IymLXEfbAZzWBwx2dWQYqpXa8TFacIzMqbnsB0iV0Wrl4kO0QuchqVuLbkKpIUyGcKAuZq5UW5XAzTO9XDVnl2NnrBVyZNXMZ-UoWoXRKZZiDaqcQjJdGS7_Ka8GF_RCZn99lfnsAuHfDQidHIB3txG2LSQE4BZcriVtU820-mc7z0lNwW2H-LLFlVo0r6c3JFLpnco5HFRLhIpNcjM9jwwqi9_3OR9wsrFvLtStgyV_SFB-yOips50SrR5LjZngYV36csjQNW5A0Lj_btLtCTFHjPlbjqhUBDTZp4lyYqHbVmIcxf45JJFeXTONFZVnjTFZP=w815-h611-no

Anyfoot

5 Year Member
UK Sheffield
Frankly, I am more interested in that beautiful cat.... This is Maks. She's 6 yrs old, and weighs 20 pounds. She goes to the Vet on the 5th for a diet yuck. She gets mad at the camera. lol

CgYAqk-HhZXTZL3iUoLRWpOsdz3xaZSLmyXVo8vS0sJkXv-fy5-PGtLAvtsYUd0JaOt9I6HbZBu7FJun4QUivNJP3UwGjD_OvcxBNa9qHtnpZQCTHX9pjOfiIG0ysHYTyCd9xsZm-H3BbU9XZmW996-GsyceF1BOVtqXtm77puekQ2kAuMeHoOl57qBYx3smqppEtnTjd9ApcmCXE9SrB2TlAiPPxLuUIueMagnk53YyMBHKnyKLV8rFprb9om9IymLXEfbAZzWBwx2dWQYqpXa8TFacIzMqbnsB0iV0Wrl4kO0QuchqVuLbkKpIUyGcKAuZq5UW5XAzTO9XDVnl2NnrBVyZNXMZ-UoWoXRKZZiDaqcQjJdGS7_Ka8GF_RCZn99lfnsAuHfDQidHIB3txG2LSQE4BZcriVtU820-mc7z0lNwW2H-LLFlVo0r6c3JFLpnco5HFRLhIpNcjM9jwwqi9_3OR9wsrFvLtStgyV_SFB-yOips50SrR5LjZngYV36csjQNW5A0Lj_btLtCTFHjPlbjqhUBDTZp4lyYqHbVmIcxf45JJFeXTONFZVnjTFZP=w815-h611-no
I can't see a photo, only a no entry sign. :(

Well if its cats you like, I shall provide. At the moment we only have 2 cats, had loads over the years, strays mainly. I'm currently feeding a stray outside, my cats hate him. I'll get a photo tonight when he turns up for feed. He will break your heart, its like a teddy bear with winter coat on. :D

motero

10 Year Member!
Arizona
How did you teach them to play labyrinth? That is great. My tortoises are good at acting out hungry hungry hippo.

Anyfoot

5 Year Member
UK Sheffield
How did you teach them to play labyrinth? That is great. My tortoises are good at acting out hungry hungry hippo.
Lol
Hey, if you've got kids I recommend labyrinth. It's a cool game. :D

motero

10 Year Member!
Arizona
We play it at Grandmas house, it is a good game. The whole reason Iread this post in the first place, Is this; My cousins had a kitten in Idaho that climbed up in their truck engine bay to stay warm, When the truck was stared the cat got caught in the belts or hit by the fan or both. Its tail was cut off and its lower back was broken. It lived for many years and hopped around on its haunches exactly like a bunny, with its rear legs under it in a seated position. That is my cat rabbit story. The End

Anyfoot

5 Year Member
UK Sheffield
We play it at Grandmas house, it is a good game. The whole reason Iread this post in the first place, Is this; My cousins had a kitten in Idaho that climbed up in their truck engine bay to stay warm, When the truck was stared the cat got caught in the belts or hit by the fan or both. Its tail was cut off and its lower back was broken. It lived for many years and hopped around on its haunches exactly like a bunny, with its rear legs under it in a seated position. That is my cat rabbit story. The End
Wow, that cat used all its lives in one go.

Anyfoot

5 Year Member
UK Sheffield
She's gorgeous,
I'll get a photo of the stray we keep feeding, he didn't turn up last night.
In the summer time he looked really scraggy and thin. Since he's put on the winter coat, omg, hes beautiful. He's getting tame too. We used social media to advertise him as missing, but no response. My cats can't stand him, growling, one of them won't go out when he's there.

Mislilly

I also love cats and here is 3 of mine (we have 7!) gypsy, Wybie and barnabas!

Anyfoot

5 Year Member
UK Sheffield
I feel so sorry for this cat. It's at our house every day. We can't have him, my 2 females go nuts when they see him. Poor thing.
We make sure he has access to water and gets fed.
IMG_20160415_163830.jpg

hingeback

5 Year Member
Malaysia
We found two abandoned kittens in February and kept them but when we went traveling and handed them to the vet to help take care, both of them passed. Very sad...

WithLisa

5 Year Member
Austria
I feel so sorry for this cat. It's at our house every day. We can't have him, my 2 females go nuts when they see him. Poor thing.
We make sure he has access to water and gets fed.
View attachment 170426
What a beauty! I would take him right away... :<3:
Can't you at least try to find a good home for him?