SULCATA GROWTH UPDATE

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Maggie Cummings

Snowflake's face certainly doesn't look like I've expected it to look. She almost looks normal without any scaring at all. Or was Eggroll the one with the bad accident? It was Snowflake wasn't it? Eggroll's carapace looks like it's got some pyramiding going on. They are a beautiful crew that's for sure. Bob's got the weight, 102, but with that bumpy nose he's not very pretty...thanks for the pix.

DeanS

SULCATA OASIS
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
SoCal
maggie3fan said:
Snowflake's face certainly doesn't look like I've expected it to look. She almost looks normal without any scaring at all. Or was Eggroll the one with the bad accident? It was Snowflake wasn't it? Eggroll's carapace looks like it's got some pyramiding going on. They are a beautiful crew that's for sure. Bob's got the weight, 102, but with that bumpy nose he's not very pretty...thanks for the pix.

Eggroll and Snowflake had some pyramiding from the breeder...although Eggroll's was much worse. I've been able to maintain it...i.e. it hasn't gotten any worse. They turn two in a couple months...at which point I'll run 'Then & Now" pictures...Yes, it was Snowflake that got a good portion of her lower jaw torn off by a rat. I plan to include those shots as well. She is a cutie...but she was such a beauty when I got her...the extent of the damage is much more evident in profile shots...and her lower jaw has grown in some but it's still a little crooked...it's kinda funny...because since she has some trouble eating, she spends up to 45 minutes at a single feeding and still comes up short. But, she had a good summer and I'm going to make every strive that she fluorishes this winter.

*'bout time for another Bob thread...no?*

Status
Not open for further replies.