Sulcata give away

chiefbit

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Southern California
Hi - my name is Becky Taylor and I have been a proud sulcata owner in Moorpark Ca for 5 years. I have 2 male 100 pound sulcata which are kept separate from each other. My husband is 71 years old and disabled. I am 62 and until recent my was very active and had 3 jobs. On November 6 I had 3 cerebellar strokes and was comatose for a month. I am finally out of the hospital and now we have to move. I think I have found a home for one of the sulcatas but not the other. They are both very sweet and social. I will give away to anyone that will love him. Can you help me please?[

Attachments

• IMG_2706.jpg
    IMG_2706.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 94
  • IMG_2706.jpg
    IMG_2706.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 85

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Sorry to hear about your health issues. Hope the best for you both. Also hope you find good homes for your sullies.
Just want to warn you against new members that join just to ask about your free tort. They usually want them just to resell them. So beware and ask a lot of questions and for pics of their summer and winter enclosures, etc.

N

no one

Sorry for your heath troubles and that have to rehome your Sulcatas. Hope you find good homes!!