Sulcata Tortoise to give away :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jenabug

Location (City and/or State)
New Jersey
Unfortunately I am looking for someone willing to have my pet Tortellini in a good home. As you can tell I am not happy about having to give him away but I really have no choice. I am moving and I will not be able to have him anymore. Right now I have him in a 125 gallon tank, he is well fed all the time, my whole family loves him :( so I hope someone can help me out and give him a good home. He is approximately 2-3 years old, about 5 inches long right now. Nicest little tortoise you'd ever meet. I am not looking for any money for him, just someone I know will take care of him right.

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Helps to tell your general location and if you would be willing to ship. *hugs*

SandyL

If you live in the San Antonio area I would love to take in your little guy. I own a 3 year old Sulcatta and I would love to have another. I have a great outside compound for him and also an indoor pen. Please let me know if you are in my area, I'd be willing to meet you if you live within 30 miles of Bexar Co.?

max strate

Unfortunately I am looking for someone willing to have my pet Tortellini in a good home. As you can tell I am not happy about having to give him away but I really have no choice. I am moving and I will not be able to have him anymore. Right now I have him in a 125 gallon tank, he is well fed all the time, my whole family loves him :( so I hope someone can help me out and give him a good home. He is approximately 2-3 years old, about 5 inches long right now. Nicest little tortoise you'd ever meet. I am not looking for any money for him, just someone I know will take care of him right.
I would be willing to take him. My family loves tortoises. right now we have 3 of our own and live on 2 1/2 acres. We are actually starting a tortoise rescue.

John hernandez

Los Angeles
I'm interested

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
They are in New Jersey peeps . So shipping or no shipping is the question .

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Haha, you all did what I usually do, miss the location in the avatar pic. Like Mike said, they are in New Jersy

mike rowlett

If you live in Texas I would b glad to give him a good yard to play and run in Thank Mike

Forester

I would love to take him, but I live I Odessa Texas. If you would be willing to ship him I would gladly welcome him into my family. Has he ever been outside or spent a day outside. Also do you know if he would do well with pets because I have a senior jack Russell terrier and two senior cats. If thus doesn't work out I hope you find him a perfect forever home.

Forester

Killerrookie, post: 1119680, member: 55934"]Hey I was from Midland!! Sorry off topic.[/QUOTE]
That is really cool.

I would absolutely love to adopt him and pay for overnight live animal shipping! If you want pics of where he'd be staying, my email is [email protected] and phone is (573) 999-2881.

Status
Not open for further replies.