Redfoots in New Hampshire

Boa249

Location (City and/or State)
New Hampshire
Hello! I live in southern New Hampshire with my wife, three redfooted tortoises, and numerous other reptiles. My three redfoots are Sherman (8" SCL), Shelly (7" SCL), and Littlefoot (4.5" SCL). The two larger are female, and I can only guess that Littlefoot is a girl as well. They live in their own 3' by 4' tort house with all the amenities, including a hideout and a basking area under an MVB and a ceramic emitter. A warm-mist humidifier is piped into their home, so it's always balmy and warm during the day.

Once I can find one I can accommodate, I'll add a male and try breeding them. I started with a single redfoot because the one in the pet store seemed so personable, and it has just grown from there.

I've been reading everyone's advice for the past two years since I got my first tort, so I suppose it's time I joined the discussion!

:tort:

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Hi! *waves* Welcome to TFO the posting side (rather then just the lurking side). :D

kathyth

10 Year Member!
Beaumont, CA.
Welcome!
We would love to see pictures if them!
😊😊

AnnV

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
SWFL
Hello and welcome from a CT redfoot keeper. :)

Kathy Coles

5 Year Member
North Carolina
Welcome from a former Maine Redfoot keeper but we moved to NC, because of the tortoise, of course. lol