Radiated @ Indianapolis Zoo

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrJorgensen

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Indiana
I took these pics on my trip to the zoo today. I only took a couple. People were starting to worry about me because I was just standing there watching them for so long.

single radiated.jpg

3 radiated.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

l0velesly

10 Year Member!
Lynnwood, WA
Cute pictures! Looks like all of them are taking a nice stretch.

and LOL. That's what happens to me at the pet store. I just spend a long time looking at tortoises and I get weird looks.

TortieLuver

5 Year Member
Arizona
So Cute:) I always spend a lot of time at the zoo. I get amused by people who walk over to the tortoise exhibits and what they have to say about them...it's usually them telling misinformation to their kids:)

kathyth

10 Year Member!
Beaumont, CA.
Very nice!
When it comes to torts, we are probably not the norm, as we really love them!

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
I love, love, LOVE the fact that the plants in the Madagascar tortoises' habitat also come from Madagascar!!! That zoo looks like it knows what its all about.

safari_lass1

5 Year Member
SW Tn
TortieLuver said:
So Cute:) I always spend a lot of time at the zoo. I get amused by people who walk over to the tortoise exhibits and what they have to say about them...it's usually them telling misinformation to their kids:)

At the park that I work at we will have parents come up to one of our Sulcatas walking around and will hell at their kids to "Be careful, that is an alligator snapping turtle!! It will snap your finger right off" or "knock on its shell for him to come out". . . What????

cueboy007

5 Year Member
Ontario
emysemys said:
I love, love, LOVE the fact that the plants in the Madagascar tortoises' habitat also come from Madagascar!!! That zoo looks like it knows what its all about.

I wanted to buy those plants as well, alluaudia I believe. But they couldn't ship across borders....

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
The other one is Euphorbia decaryi. Another one of my favorites.

DrewsLife727

10 Year Member!
San Diego, CA
Really wish i could get one of these! maybe in my dreams haha :D I was at pet kingdom yesterday and they were selling 2 the size of baseballs for 2400 each. Their parents are in a glass terrarium and are big!

Status
Not open for further replies.