Pug and Dale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crazy1

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Inland Empire, CA
Candy Happy late Birthday. I saw and read this thread at work but didn't get a chance to answer-really thought I had. So again, H A P P Y BIRTHDAY! And need I say what a hansome fellow Dale is and such a nice smooth shell. :) Oh and not to leave Spencer out he is a hansome little boy. Ya just gotta love those squashed faces. :D

Candy

10 Year Member!
Alhambra, CA
dreadyA said:
Dales is a cute little one. I was invisioned him being larger! How big is he? He's abhandsome litto one

Thank you. Dale is 7 inches long and abot 4 3/4 wide. He's grown about 1 inch in a year. I guess that's good, but I'm not sure. He has put on some weight though. He weighs in at around 2 lbs. or so.

Crazy1 said:
Candy Happy late Birthday. I saw and read this thread at work but didn't get a chance to answer-really thought I had. So again, H A P P Y BIRTHDAY! And need I say what a hansome fellow Dale is and such a nice smooth shell. :) Oh and not to leave Spencer out he is a hansome little boy. Ya just gotta love those squashed faces. :D

Thank you Robyn. And I do love little puggy faces they are so cute to me. Dale is growing fine thank goodness although I'm not sure exactly what I'm doing.

galvinkaos

5 Year Member
Temple City, Ca
Candy said:
Thanks Dawna. Haven't seen you post too much lately. Happy belated birthday to you too. If I do avoid birthday cake it's not so I don't get older it's so my thighs don't get bigger. lol :D

We have been really busy at work and I haven't had alot of time lately. If I am on the computer I am usually tired and not feeling real chatty. We finally took a few days and ran off to AZ (first time in 3 months). I am chatting in the middle of the Mohave Desert thanks to a restful weekend, a 4 hour drive and modern technology. Thank you for the Bday wishes. I stopped looking at my thighs along time ago, too depressing :p LOL

Dawna

Status
Not open for further replies.