Pictures of Dale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Candy

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Alhambra, CA
Here's Dale eating outside in his enclosure with his little plastic friend. I remember showing my brother-in-law and he thought that was Dale. I had to laugh at him. This was about a month ago when it was warm. Since then I have weed wacked down the grass to dirt. He seems to like it better that way. If you click on the picture it gets bigger. :)

IMG][/URL]

Crazy1

10 Year Member!
Inland Empire, CA
Candy, Dale is such a cutie. Love his little torty friend. Glad to see you figured out the pic thing.

Candy

10 Year Member!
Alhambra, CA
Crazy1 said:
Candy, Dale is such a cutie. Love his little torty friend. Glad to see you figured out the pic thing.

I would love to take credit Robyn, but it was my son again who posted them for me on Photobucket and then I just posted them here.

Isa

10 Year Member!
Montreal, QC, Canada
Candy,
Dale is a real cutie and he looks really happy outside with his little plastic friend :D
Thanks for sharing.

tortoisenerd

5 Year Member
Washington
Awwww. Huge enclosure! I love his friend too. Such nice smooth shell growth you have going on there. :)

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Nice to get to see the Dale we hear so much about. Looks like he was enjoying being outside.

M

Maggie Cummings

But I wish the pictures were bigger. I am having a hard time seeing him...and I have waited so long to see his pictures...can't you make a bigger picture for this old lady with weak eyes??

Candy

10 Year Member!
Alhambra, CA
maggie3fan said:
But I wish the pictures were bigger. I am having a hard time seeing him...and I have waited so long to see his pictures...can't you make a bigger picture for this old lady with weak eyes??

Maggie, if you click on the picture it gets bigger. I hope it works for you.

M

Maggie Cummings

Candy said:
maggie3fan said:

Maggie, if you click on the picture it gets bigger. I hope it works for you.

It sure enough did and now I'm embarrassed that I didn't know that! He is beautiful, but why is his only friend a blow up doll???

Clementine_3

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Upstate NY
What a cutie! His little friend is too funny, all I can think of now is The Dresden Dolls song "Coin operated boy"! It will be stuck in my head all day.

Candy

10 Year Member!
Alhambra, CA
That's too funny Maggie. Unfortunately I don't have a real friend for him yet although at the pet store that I bought him at he was housed with a sulcata and two russians. I still think that I should get him a mate, but I'll have to get an older one like him to be able to make sure that it's a female. Anyway, it was kind of funny two days ago when I put him out he tried to take a bite out of that fake tortoise. I was laughing. Thank you Clementine3 we think he's extremely cute and we spoil him rotten.

jlyoncc1

10 Year Member!
NJ
Candy, Dale looks great! Looks like he's enjoying the outdoors!

Candy

10 Year Member!
Alhambra, CA
Thank you Mado and Dee. Dale is very red on his head sometimes I think he should have been named Rudolph. :D He is loving it outside and sometimes I hate to have to bring him indoors and put him back into his small enclosure. My husband has a bookcase at his work that he plans on bringing home and we're going to make Dale a bigger enclosure for inside the house.

Candy

10 Year Member!
Alhambra, CA
Stace I know from watching and reading your posts that you know how easy it is to spoil these little guys (or girls). They are soooo cute. I kind of think I want more, but then again that would take away from Dale and I'm not sure I want to do that. :)

Chewbecca

5 Year Member
60 miles south of Chicago
He is SO adorable!
hahahaha in those pics he looks like he's thinking, "OH MAN!!! MOOOOOOOM!
There's another tortoise here trying to eat all mai foodz!"

Stazz

5 Year Member
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Yeah Candy - spoilings are fun :) hehehehe. For us and our little shelled ones :p
We also thought of getting another, but loving Tallula so much right now, we'll wait till we're settled back home, or wherever we land up!

Status
Not open for further replies.