Pretend Chat 2.14

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Fes, Morocco
oh good , hope you enjoy it , I'm a fan ! How strange , when my cousin Wendy stayed with me we watched all the episodes & she also called it Game of Thorns , lol
Hmmm 6 out of 10.
Some terrible acting and dialogue and gratuitous sex and violence.
But some super cinematography and an intriguing storyline with a good ending. Some actors I like did well.
I'll watch the next one.

AZtortMom

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Sunny AZ
I tried to read the books for Thrones but I couldn't get in to it, so I didn't try watching the shows *shrugs*

leigti

5 Year Member
southeast Washington
My contract is up in May. I can't wait to get a new phone. By then the Samsung 6 and the iPhone 6 will most likely be out dated again. I can't keep up.
I don't try to keep up. Right now I have an iPhone five and I will use it until it is either totally obsolete or just plain dead.

TuRtLE1924

5 Year Member
Texas
That is really, REALLY terrible!
Lol!! I know, I know! But I thought it was super cute.
A guy I work with found out I love torts and turts and told me 2 jokes yesterday. One of which was the one puffy posted that I replied to! So of course I had to add his second one.

Lol, just for you Adam. ;)

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Fes, Morocco
Lol!! I know, I know! But I thought it was super cute.
A guy I work with found out I love torts and turts and told me 2 jokes yesterday. One of which was the one puffy posted that I replied to! So of course I had to add his second one.

Lol, just for you Adam. ;)
Thanks a million.
Not!

Heather H

N.E. ohio
I do the same thing with chocolate chip cookies and brownies! I get acid reflux every time!!! But who can resist it when it just comes out of the oven!
Have you tried this? Take an antacid then.....Make dough for cookies, spread in 9 x13, drizzle with Carmel syrup, make brownie mix, add on top of Carmel, drizzle with Carmel. Top with more chip, nuts, coconut.....bake 35-40 minutes.. @350.

tortdad

5 Year Member
NW Houston TX
Have you tried this? Take an antacid then.....Make dough for cookies, spread in 9 x13, drizzle with Carmel syrup, make brownie mix, add on top of Carmel, drizzle with Carmel. Top with more chip, nuts, coconut.....bake 35-40 minutes.. @350.
Please make me some