Pretend Chat 2.14

smarch

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Massachusetts
:D HAHA I'm smiling a bit too much to not look suspicious at work right now lol.
Another thing people like about virtual races is that its really free format, so if you aren't able to run an entire distance at once yet you can do it in several workouts or not feel bad spending hours and being dead last. I'm signed up for a virtual Fun with Flags (watch the Big Bang Theory??) half marathon, i'm signed up mostly because its awesome lol but I plan to literally be at the gym for hours walking and jogging my way through 13.1! :tort:

Elohi

5 Year Member
Texas
Why would temp banning cause a reduction in posts?

Elohi(Earth)

sibi

10 Year Member!
Florida, USA
Good morning. I did end up falling asleep last night. My MIL threw a blanket over me, so I'm not a tiff-sicle quite yet. Have i mentioned she's great?

Good morning Tiff! I'm so happy to hear from you cause of what you're going through. How's Blondie? Did he have a biopsy of the lung? And, what's the actual prognosis? Your Mil sounds great! Is she visiting, or are you some where else? Sorry if you've already posted some of these answers. I just don't want to go back and read all that I missed. I love ya :(

tortdad

5 Year Member
NW Houston TX
:D HAHA I'm smiling a bit too much to not look suspicious at work right now lol.
Another thing people like about virtual races is that its really free format, so if you aren't able to run an entire distance at once yet you can do it in several workouts or not feel bad spending hours and being dead last. I'm signed up for a virtual Fun with Flags (watch the Big Bang Theory??) half marathon, i'm signed up mostly because its awesome lol but I plan to literally be at the gym for hours walking and jogging my way through 13.1! :tort:

Now you've got to save that photo so you can print it out. Then cut out the metal and pin to your shirt for your next run.

sibi

10 Year Member!
Florida, USA
To each their own I guess . I mean no ill will to you guys over there . But you guys have some hot weather so there should be hot chicks in bikinis everywhere . Haha thats the best part of the good ole USA . Cold beer and hot chicks make the world go round.

smarch

5 Year Member
Massachusetts
Now you've got to save that photo so you can print it out. Then cut out the metal and pin to your shirt for your next run.
Oh I definatetly have intention to save it lol I save all sorts of silly little things people make for or give to me, in high school I stayed over a friends house and her little sister drew me a picture and it lived in the back cover of my personal binder I used for everything for years, people thinking of me, no matter how silly/joking or serious flatters me :)

smarch

5 Year Member
Massachusetts
I just never understood the point of Christmas in July.
Never said it made sense to me either... I mean june is halfway not july... I've just been dating a lot of stuff at work today so happened to put 2 and 2 together that its the 25th.

lisa127

10 Year Member!
NE Ohio
Never said it made sense to me either... I mean june is halfway not july... I've just been dating a lot of stuff at work today so happened to put 2 and 2 together that its the 25th.
Yeah, I know. I've often thought about June being halfway through as well, so why July? But either June or July, I still don't understand the point. I like the enjoy each season/time of year as it is supposed to be enjoyed.