Pretend Chat 2.14

Momof4

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
San Diego
Well they most certainly don't bother me

What bothers me is when I have to wash the dishes. Nobody in my family can grasp the concept of rinsing there stupid plate!

Welcome to my world!!

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
My thing is people get out of the bath and flood the restroom. How in the hell do they get water all over the floor . Then the little butt monkeys put the towel on the floor. This makes no sense to me because the Laundry Room is across the hall . Really you can stand in the restroom and toss your towels ,wash rags right in to the basket . The one that really gets me is all the kids wanted these bulldogs but yet nobody will give them a bath or feed them but me . I don't even like dogs or cats.

MPRC

5 Year Member
Oregon
My pet peeve - soggy cereal in the sink. I can tolerate so many awful things but that just floors me.

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Kingman, Arizona
OMG, I hate this! My hubby puts bowls inside other bowls so the outside gets coated.
I make no qualms regarding washing the dishes I've just made it clear that I will not put up with anyone's science experiments taking place in the bowls, cups, glasses or on the plates. Rinse it off or do your own.
Granted I don't as th