Pretend Chat 2.14

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
My boys band The Guyz just won first place in the schools talent show.

I used to really enjoy going to school functions where the band played (my son was in the band). They really are very talented. Good job to The Guyz! Congrats.

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
It's going to be another unbelievably beautiful warm day here. Not the 70s from the last two days, but 60s.

Need to get my butt back home and do some yardwork.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Supposed to rain here, however, right now the sun is shining and it's quite nice out there. The sky is blue with wispy clouds and just a gentle breeze. I'm going to try to hurry up and feed and water everyone so I can take advantage of the nice day before the storm sets in.

AZtortMom

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Sunny AZ
Supposed to rain here, however, right now the sun is shining and it's quite nice out there. The sky is blue with wispy clouds and just a gentle breeze. I'm going to try to hurry up and feed and water everyone so I can take advantage of the nice day before the storm sets in.
It's raining on and off here.
Afternoon:)

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
I used to really enjoy going to school functions where the band played (my son was in the band). They really are very talented. Good job to The Guyz! Congrats.
Video is on my Facebook if you would like to see . My is the second from the right . In the video he is the one playing the red Jackson .

M

Maggie Cummings

It went well.
I passed the driving test and the class :)
I am now waiting to do my 30 day on road training. I'm expecting about march:)

I'm so proud of you! I tried also, but I just wasn't strong enough to handle the boxes all day. But I loved driving trk. Been thinking about getting my CDL and running local. That's a good idea. I can also pull double belly dumps, that's easy. I'm probably too old now, but I'm a hella trk driver.

AZtortMom

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Sunny AZ
I'm so proud of you! I tried also, but I just wasn't strong enough to handle the boxes all day. But I loved driving trk. Been thinking about getting my CDL and running local. That's a good idea. I can also pull double belly dumps, that's easy. I'm probably too old now, but I'm a hella trk driver.
Thanks Maggie:)
I believe you're never too old for anything. :) it's all about the mindset;)
I bet you're a great driver