Pretend Chat 2.14

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
A Land Far Away...
OMG! Mike and I killed the chat so good, even Mike left. Only me left. Well Good morning all, even J is gone, no word how the wedding went, no pictures. Well. I get the hint folks .
So ok, you win I will go .......then you can all come back and the disliked one will be gone adios

Silly lady, don't go. Good morning!

MPRC

5 Year Member
Oregon
Well, I'm irritated. A gal on Facebook told me she would sell me her fridge for $50 if I could haul it. This is great because I'm broke from moving and my mini fridge just isn't cutting it. I've had food in coolers for over a week. She told me I could come get it on MONDAY and I've been asking her when it would be ready all week. This morning she tells me that her landlord wont let her sell a fridge that is SUPPOSEDLY hers. So, back to square one. I miss fresh food.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Am in Lincoln at Olive Garden with my daughter. I had some last minute stuff to get for wedding decorations. Jeff got in at 6 am and chose to stay home sleeping.

It's nice that he was able to be home for the wedding.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
The latest Google Doodle is pretty cute. It's amazing the expressions they were able to get on rock faces just using the eyes. I love it when the one who ate the leaf looks embarrassed.

Jacqui

10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
The latest Google Doodle is pretty cute. It's amazing the expressions they were able to get on rock faces just using the eyes. I love it when the one who ate the leaf looks embarrassed.

lol I loved those too!

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
It's windy here today. I HATE the wind.

I've been trying to work on the box turtle fence, but it tires me out. And I HATE the wind!!!! I'll start fresh Saturday (tomorrow is errand day), and see if I can't get a little more done.

Have fun at the wedding, Jacqui. Take some pictures for us.

Jacqui

10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
This is a bad picture, but if the rain holds off, the wedding will be done in front of the opening.

hmmm won't let me download ...

20160917_131620.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
M

Maggie Cummings

That's my turtle! I have been wondering where I misplaced the darn thing.

Not on your life, baby. That's MY Ornata, it will fit back perfectly in with it's own little colony here in box turtle land, with it's perfect pond, darned little snow and a great tort table in the tort shed for nights. HA!!!. And I can drive there faster than you can!

M

Maggie Cummings

Well, I'm irritated. A gal on Facebook told me she would sell me her fridge for $50 if I could haul it. This is great because I'm broke from moving and my mini fridge just isn't cutting it. I've had food in coolers for over a week. She told me I could come get it on MONDAY and I've been asking her when it would be ready all week. This morning she tells me that her landlord wont let her sell a fridge that is SUPPOSEDLY hers. So, back to square one. I miss fresh food.

Put refrigerators in Craigs List, for Corvallis. You get a bunch of reefer ads (may have misspelled that)lol, from the same guy and he goes from cheap to a lot. They all work and are reconditioned. So Craigs List and call him. I did......:)
And if you need hauling it, we'll put in the back of my IROC. Or my friend has a truck...IROC"S more fun.

Momof4

10 Year Member!
San Diego
This is a bad picture, but if the rain holds off, the wedding will be done in front of the opening.

hmmm won't let me download ...

View attachment 187584

It looks like a perfect spot for a wedding!! How exciting to be walking her down the isle!!
My mom walked my sister.
Are you all ready? Do we get to see you all dressed up?

Momof4

10 Year Member!
San Diego
Miss you guys!! Everything is good with me! Still losing weight and the baby is walking now! My husband has been gone for the month of September traveling and comes home tonight!
My grandfather died and my dog has a upper respiratory infection so it's been crazy here.

I hope everyone is well!!

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Miss you guys!! Everything is good with me! Still losing weight and the baby is walking now! My husband has been gone for the month of September traveling and comes home tonight!
My grandfather died and my dog has a upper respiratory infection so it's been crazy here.

I hope everyone is well!!

Well we've missed you. I wondered what was going on that kept you away.

The baby's walking? OMG they grow so fast!!

I'll bet you're glad to have hubby home finally. Steven left almost the same time as your husband and he's still gone, however, now he's on a vacation with his wife in some tropical island place that I forget.

So sorry to hear about Grampa. Were you close? How old was he?

How did the dog get sick? You don't hear about upper R.I. in dogs all that much. Hope he gets better soon.

Are you almost down to your target weight?

Jacqui

10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...

I'll bet you're glad to have hubby home finally. Steven left almost the same time as your husband and he's still gone, however, now he's on a vacation with his wife in some tropical island place that I forget.

How did the dog get sick? You don't hear about upper R.I. in dogs all that much. Hope he gets better soon.

yeah all she wrote!

Momof4

10 Year Member!
San Diego

I was close to him growing up but as I grew up I saw them less. He was 94. My nana misses him. We had a nice service in LA and saw my cousins.

I think from the dog park. She was swabbed and it will be tested at Cornell. If she has 1 of 3 germs the vaccine is supposed to cover I will get a full refund from the manufacturer. I'll know Tues or Wed.

Not even close to goal but losing every week. I'm down almost 10#.
I have so much energy and my pants fit better. I hit onderland too!!