Pretend Chat 2.14

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
That was not a common occurrence. I rarely actually go into convenience stores.

Wendy's and Taco Bell on the other hand, I think they might legitimately miss me when I go off fast food next month.

Oh. You have a goal? Please tell us more.

bouaboua

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
San Jose CA
Good evening all:)
The turtle hospital was a lot of fun and thankfully I was not allowed to touch the turtles. I didn't want them to get use to being handled:)
You hav more photos to share with us...Right Noel???

Please say yes! ! !

Gillian M

5 Year Member
Jordan
droppinby-1.gif~c200

Momof4

10 Year Member!
San Diego
Toast some bread and set it aside. Make a white sauce (melt 2tbls butter, stir in 2tblsp flour, stir in 1 cup milk, stir constantly. It thickens as it gets ready to boil) Drain a can of tuna and add to the thickened white sauce. Salt and pepper to taste. Spoon over toast. One of my fall back favorites.

That sounds delicious!!

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
The chilli I had was canned, no beans and it wasn't very good. Wendy's makes some damned good chilli, but I'm not eating out anymore. I've gotten scared in my old age of contracting some weird flu or cold from food preparers.

Wendy's chili was always too greasy for me.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
I just fielded another found tortoise phone call. This lady said the tortoise weighs about 10 or 15 pounds and is on a mission. Sounds like another sulcata, right? She's bringing him over now (about a half hour). I have only one small quarantine pen left that's not occupied. And because this one is 'found,' I have to keep it for at least two weeks to give the loser a good chance to see my ads. Wow. Autumn is not usually my busy time, spring usually is. I'll take pictures and post them when I get him.

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
That was not a common occurrence. I rarely actually go into convenience stores.

Wendy's and Taco Bell on the other hand, I think they might legitimately miss me when I go off fast food next month.

Life without fast food? Isn't that called he*l?

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
CA
I just fielded another found tortoise phone call. This lady said the tortoise weighs about 10 or 15 pounds and is on a mission. Sounds like another sulcata, right? She's bringing him over now (about a half hour). I have only one small quarantine pen left that's not occupied. And because this one is 'found,' I have to keep it for at least two weeks to give the loser a good chance to see my ads. Wow. Autumn is not usually my busy time, spring usually is. I'll take pictures and post them when I get him.
I would like to see at 10:
To 15 pound Russian myself

bouaboua

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
San Jose CA
Another one!!.....:eek::eek::eek:

jaizei

Unknown Member
10 Year Member!
Earth
Wait...food online? I'll have to go check this out!

They've had food for a long time. It's just with Pantry they have some sort of special shipping - you fill up a 'box' for $5 something shipping. I just had a bunch of credits that were expiring so figured I should use them.