Pretend Chat 2.14

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
CA
ABCD EFG gummy bears are chasing me one is red one is blue one is climbing up my shoe now I'm running for my life because the red one has got a knife

Prairie Mom

ABCD EFG gummy bears are chasing me one is red one is blue one is climbing up my shoe now I'm running for my life because the red one has got a knife
I'm suddenly feeling the need to raise a garbage can lid as a defensive shield...

bouaboua

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
San Jose CA
I will jump into a pool to avoid the one climbing up my shoe........Drown.....Gummy bear, Drown.......:D:D:D

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
CA
now I'm confused

Elohi

5 Year Member
Texas
Ninth baby (nicknamed Jack) is EATING!!!! He's special needs for sure. He tried to eat a romaine and grape leaves and was really struggling so I shredded them and he was able to eat. Yay! I'll post vids soon.

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Ninth baby (nicknamed Jack) is EATING!!!! He's special needs for sure. He tried to eat a romaine and grape leaves and was really struggling so I shredded them and he was able to eat. Yay! I'll post vids soon.

Great news! I know you named him after me, but are just too shy to say so.
:p:p

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
I'm not stuck in my mind as to staying here. If a situation arises that would be good for me, and that I can afford, I would strongly consider moving. Lower SoCal, where it doesn't freeze, is my choice.

AZtortMom

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Sunny AZ
I'm not stuck in my mind as to staying here. If a situation arises that would be good for me, and that I can afford, I would strongly consider moving. Lower SoCal, where it doesn't freeze, is my choice.
I would visit you :)

Prairie Mom

I'm going back and forth between, picking up kids from various schools, chopping and prepping tortoise food for the winter, and cooking dinner. I think I'll be lucky if I don't accidentally put the tortoise food in the dinner:p

Prairie Mom

In a few minutes, I'll have to pass the labtop to the hubby, so he can do some work. Darn it...turning off my music and no more darting on the forum when I'm bored standing over the counter....sigh