Pretend Chat 2.14

RosieRedfoot

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Columbia, SC
So just popping in to let everyone know I'm safe and still have power. Stocked up on food/water but work (with animals) is under water partially without power so it's going to be a while until we can get out there. Not to mention basically every road is closed. In case anyone has looked at the news or weather channels I'm located in SC near Columbia and yes, it's pretty bad around here but we're on high ground and ourselves and our neighbors are fine.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
So just popping in to let everyone know I'm safe and still have power. Stocked up on food/water but work (with animals) is under water partially without power so it's going to be a while until we can get out there. Not to mention basically every road is closed. In case anyone has looked at the news or weather channels I'm located in SC near Columbia and yes, it's pretty bad around here but we're on high ground and ourselves and our neighbors are fine.

Oh my! It's really too bad some of that couldn't have found its way to the western portion of the U.S.

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
I am having a peanutbutter cup for breakfast, anybody else want one?​

Last edited:

RosieRedfoot

5 Year Member
Columbia, SC
Guess we've gotten more rain in 3 days than Southern California got in the last 3 years...

Last I heard the animals at work are not drowned, so that's good. Just depends when we can get back out there and if it's before they run out of food/water.

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
CA
the first thing they say that an addict says is to deny that they are an addict . okay I'm not an addict....... ah crap

bouaboua

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
San Jose CA
Today I went out with my friend who also very much likes Halloween. Well one thing lead to another and she bought me a cheap fake mustache because I said I'd totally just casually wear it for the drive home... Well on the ride we forgot I had it on and she asked to stop at McDonald's...and we ordered went through the drive thru and remembered I had it on...I wanted to casually walk into my house in it after so I couldn't take it off, long story short I left quite a story for the worker to remember.
View attachment 151064
Looks so natural on you...:D:D:D