Pretend Chat 2.14

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
A Land Far Away...
Lucky you ;)
(Just joking).

Lucky yes and no. I do feel bad when I leave all the work for the rest of the Mods.

The other day, when I was talking about the old rose bush by the alley that is smelling so good, you asked for a picture. While I can not give you a current picture, here is an old one.

I need sometime to take a full bush picture.

Abdulla6169

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Dubai/New York
Lucky yes and no. I do feel bad when I leave all the work for the rest of the Mods.

The other day, when I was talking about the old rose bush by the alley that is smelling so good, you asked for a picture. While I can not give you a current picture, here is an old one.

I need sometime to take a full bush picture.
It's so beautiful!!!
Wow, you must be great at gardening :)

Jacqui

10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Sounds like you want a new world order.

Morning guys. How's everyone doing? My back and hip are jacked up. I had a fall trying to climb over the cement blocks in the backyard. I lost my balance, and landed on my back with Baby Runt in my hands. She never felt a thing cause I cushioned her with my belly, but man or man, that extra 30 pounds put a hurting on me. Today, I could barely get out of bed.

Sibi stop trying to kill yourself off! :(

Momof4

10 Year Member!
San Diego
Sounds like you want a new world order.

Morning guys. How's everyone doing? My back and hip are jacked up. I had a fall trying to climb over the cement blocks in the backyard. I lost my balance, and landed on my back with Baby Runt in my hands. She never felt a thing cause I cushioned her with my belly, but man or man, that extra 30 pounds put a hurting on me. Today, I could barely get out of bed.

Ouch! Try some stretching and ice!
I hope you feel better soon!

Jacqui

10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Jeff (my better half) is doing a "drive by taking his wife out for supper" today. He has to see me to get his month supply of chemo. He is on his way to WA.

Lyn W

5 Year Member
UK
Hi Lyn, need private lessons via tort forum? (Joking-if my words hurt/annoy you please tell me and I'll use my brakes in future).
I would loves sum Gillian -I fink I ned sum.;)

No offence taken at all Gillian I don't take myself seriously - and neither does anyone else!!:)
I've certainly no objection to a bit of harmless teasing.

Lyn W

5 Year Member
UK
Good night! My parents took away my phone... Anyways, it's funny they forgot I have an iPad (or two) and a computer.... :rolleyes:!
Good night Abdulla sleep well - when you've finished playing posting on you Ipad and PC;)