Pretend Chat 2.14

Elohi

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Texas
Of 20-30 pictures that I looked at, this was the only vinery looking one I saw. I think they're supposed to be bushy, but it seems you are not alone.

LOL so I do have a oddball? Hahaha
Here the crazy thing is. It's going to be planted along the fence behind the Leo's outdoor day pen.
ImageUploadedByTortForum1397754660.284094.jpg
ImageUploadedByTortForum1397754670.715444.jpg

Elohi(Earth)

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
[ QUOTE="Cowboy_Ken, post: 844187, member: 14851"]While in town today, I picked up some, “Robins Eggs" for my honey. My question is, why are, “Peeps" still made? I mean really, does anyone like those stale marshmallow things?[/QUOTE]

They are my oldest child's favorite Easter candy. They now make them for all the holidays however.

Jacqui

10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
I'm in here talking to myself but when someone stops by, would you maybe know if nasturtiums are supposed to be "viney"? I have one that's really viney and spindly. Hoping that's normal.... Brown thumbs over here so....yeahhh... Lol

Elohi(Earth)

Some varieties are more viney and others are the bush types.

Jacqui

10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Am having a nice day today. Started a bit cold and cloudy, but now the sun is out. Jeff was just told everything is looking good at the oncologist's so that is a relief. My baby boy came over this am to help us with our fences (enclosures). As usual, it is taking longer then planned on and a few "minor" problems have happened. Still making progress and none of us have died or gotten serious injuries. Of course though, blood has been shed several times. ;)

T33's Torts

5 Year Member
Neverland!
I thought it might the new makeup I bought, but then the other eye would be puffy too.

Ashes

5 Year Member
Iowa
Whew. I was hoping that wasn't ALL for you..... ;)

T33's Torts

5 Year Member
Neverland!
Well........ LOL.
I sent you an email. You can read the email part from a mobile, but the attachments have to ve viewed on an computer or laptop.

Ashes

5 Year Member
Iowa
Oh ye of little faith.... I viewed all on my phone just now. :)