Pretend Chat 2.14

LoutheRussian

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Cornelius Or
Good morning from beautiful sunny Surprise Arizona! How's everyone today? I slept great even though my back went out. I swear my body thinks I'm a 70 year old man.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Black Friday traffic wasn't bad at all. It was like a Sunday out there. Hardly any cars on the road at all. Petsmart was a tad busier than it normally is, but no long lines at the registers.

Good morning/afternoon/evening to one and all!!

Abdullah: I'm sure all of our sympathies are with the Palestine civilians, but we're really afraid to do too much commenting on it to avoid any conflict.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
I have a hard time exercising. Really can't force myself into it. And I can't do a knee bend to save my life. But yesterday my thighs were SO SORE!!! I finally figured out what I had done to get to those muscles. Climbing up the ladder to screw plywood onto Dudley's new house. And I only did it a couple times. So now, if I can force myself to do a few ladder repetitions, I can firm up my flabby thighs! Now if I can figure out what to do about my lack of a 6-pack.

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Now if I can figure out what to do about my lack of a 6-pack.

I see you having two options...

1) Advertise for a male hunk who comes with his own body six pack

2) go back to the store and buy yourself a six pack of liquids. :rolleyes:

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
In other words, Jacqui...learn to live with this pot belly!

LoutheRussian

5 Year Member
Cornelius Or
Ouch. What did you do to cause the back to go out?
I'm not too sure what I did. Picking up a heavy box or my Nephews most likely. I started seeing a chiropractor recently and when he showed me the X-ray my spine has a lovely curve in it and by hips sit where one is nearly
An inch higher than the other. He predicts arthritis before 40

M

Maggie Cummings

I have a hard time exercising. Really can't force myself into it. And I can't do a knee bend to save my life. But yesterday my thighs were SO SORE!!! I finally figured out what I had done to get to those muscles. Climbing up the ladder to screw plywood onto Dudley's new house. And I only did it a couple times. So now, if I can force myself to do a few ladder repetitions, I can firm up my flabby thighs! Now if I can figure out what to do about my lack of a 6-pack.

Wait! Dudley's getting a house big enough that you have to stand on a ladder, but we have not seen any pictures??? That's just crappy...