Pretend Chat 2.14

Elohi

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Texas
I'm going to have nightmares. A snake eating spider just rolled through my fb feed!

Elohi

5 Year Member
Texas
I had nightmare this morning...I woke up kind of stressed out.
I played hero in my dream and then couldn't handle the aftermath.

AZtortMom

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Sunny AZ
I had nightmare this morning...I woke up kind of stressed out.
I played hero in my dream and then couldn't handle the aftermath.
Sorry about your nightmare:(

tortdad

5 Year Member
NW Houston TX
Okay mini catch up here.

@Cowboy_Ken. I'm a U of A fan sonic have a question for you. Were you as upset as I was when the decision was changed to Pac12? I still to this day call in Pac10

Monica. Your baby is fine she flipped herself back over and do not raise that light any higher. At 16" you are already at the max, even for a HO, distance for effective UVB. More plants, more plants and then more plants.

Nick... hello!

Noel.. You have a safe day as well.

Everyone else, Good morning/afternoon.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Good morning!

It's going to get all the way up to 57F degrees here today. Whoopee!! But it's overcast. I don't like it when the sun doesn't shine.

I got my new $16 portable CD player yesterday. But now I don't have any batteries. I played it a while yesterday before the batteries went kaput, and I guess you get what you pay for. My other one, the one that I dropped, I payed quite a bit more for. It was an RCA. This one is an off brand. The RCA played real well, never skipped or stopped in the middle. With my new cheapy one, I have to be very careful not to bump or jiggle it or it skips or stops. And when you carry something like that around in your pocket while you pick up poop or rake leaves, its pretty hard to not bump it.

Several months ago I bought Country Music's Greatest Hits. So yesterday I started listening to it. I guess it's ok for a country music buff, but I only like certain vocalists and certain tunes. Most of the tunes on it are by people I've never heard of and songs I've never heard. Then, in the middle of some obscure tune, there'll be a Johnny Cash or Elvis. So I get maybe one song I recognise on each CD. Oh well... I still have my Patsy Cline, Willie Nelson and Leeanne Rhyme CD's to fall back on.

Gonna' rake leaves today.

bouaboua

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
San Jose CA
Good morning!

Daughter are home for the thanksgiving holiday but I never see her around the house. She have so many local friend to catch-up. We had one meal together in two days. I shouldn't complain right?