Pics of my tortoise enclosure

Status
Not open for further replies.

sulcatababies1402

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Georgetown/Hutto/Austin,Tx
very nice i am looking to build a more visually appealing enclosure for my two sullys because they will be moving to my dining area and this looks really nice.What is the structure made of i see its screen around.Was the frame pre-made? great job by the way i love seeing wonderfully built tort homes :)

The Adjustor

5 Year Member
Tucson, Az
It's actually one of those Zilla reptile terrariums. http://www.zilla-rules.com/products/fresh-air-screen-habitat.htm

It's the 30L x 18W x 30H. I used it originally for my iguana when he was little. After he moved out I took that terrarium and set it on its back to increase the floor space. Then I removed the screen from the section below the door which is where the UVB tube is.

sulcatababies1402

5 Year Member
Georgetown/Hutto/Austin,Tx
The Adjustor said:
It's actually one of those Zilla reptile terrariums. http://www.zilla-rules.com/products/fresh-air-screen-habitat.htm

It's the 30L x 18W x 30H. I used it originally for my iguana when he was little. After he moved out I took that terrarium and set it on its back to increase the floor space. Then I removed the screen from the section below the door which is where the UVB tube is.

very nice way to reuse what is around :) i might have to pull out some tools and make one

EKLC

5 Year Member
I'm so jealous of your tortoise lawn

I can never get grass to grow like that, my tort tramples it, and it molds

morloch

5 Year Member
Wow it looks so lush!!! Morloch doesn't give time for his grass to grow,,, he just keeps eating it!!, when it's gone he digs and digs,,, like more grass will miraculously appear!!

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
You did a nice job Austin. Your little guy looks very happy in there.

Status
Not open for further replies.