On the Hypo Side and More..@ The Cove'

bouaboua

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
San Jose CA
Great photo of your yard JD. And a herd of happy torts enjoy lunch...........Very nice!

N2TORTS

5 Year Member
So do hypos sunbath more then typical reds?
No not really ...they tend to stay in more shaded areas than the Cherries . Also with natural sunlight , the hypos' do "darken" a bit much like you and I sun tan....

N2TORTS

5 Year Member
Nice. Are those standard cherryheads in with your hypos?
No ...there are actually a couple of exceptional "Regular" phenotype Reds with the Hypos - How I get the Het for Hypos...
Next year possibly the Hypo Cherries will start producing as one of the females is very near successful breeding age/size.:rolleyes:

N2TORTS

5 Year Member
Great photo of your yard JD. And a herd of happy torts enjoy lunch...........Very nice!
Why thank ya Bo'.....:) Do you see the roof line in the very far back of the picture.....that's the tort "hut" .....a very nice building indeed. I built it couple years back and went all out on it ...,,
It is actually nicer than many of apartments I lived in when I was younger .......;) It provides for a healthy , happy group- or shall I say groups .....and can even back as a crash pad if I'm ever in the dog house ...(inside joke between the wifey and I ....:p)
Behind me is the raised veggie garden , along with some of my plumeria collection...speaking of which I have a very rare and beautiful one blooming today , One that needs to be shared...with pics.:oops:

bouaboua

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
San Jose CA
Why thank ya Bo'.....:) Do you see the roof line in the very far back of the picture.....that's the tort "hut" .....a very nice building indeed. I built it couple years back and went all out on it ...,,
It is actually nicer than many of apartments I lived in when I was younger .......;) It provides for a healthy , happy group- or shall I say groups .....and can even back as a crash pad if I'm ever in the dog house ...(inside joke between the wifey and I ....:p)
hahaha...I have the same joke with my wife also. I have a torts house to stay if I'm in trouble with her.

We will come take a look one day for that "hut". We will.

N2TORTS

5 Year Member
hahaha...I have the same joke with my wife also. I have a torts house to stay if I'm in trouble with her.

We will come take a look one day for that "hut". We will.
Excellent !!!!! Looking forward to the visit and tort~n fun ...:D