OMG!!!!!!!

ILoveTortoises2

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Mansfield, Ma
OMG!!!!!! Can we say EXCITED.... Sherbert will be on here way here by 5pm today & will be here tomorrow morning at 9:30-9:45am... That's when my UPS guy comes EVERYTIME in my neighborhood. I can't WAIT... So EXCITED... Gosh you guys don't even understand. I have been waiting for her for ahhh 2-3 months now & tomorrow I FINALLY get her. I'll take a lot of phone from my cell phone in the morning when she gets here. I'll be take a LOT. :D

Oh and what is more funny is that my 3 daughters know about Sherbert and that were getting her tomorrow BUT my hubby has NO darn clue LMFAO. Now that is funny :p

Anyways ALL night I'll be on and off checking to see where Sherbert is in the world. I'll be a nervous wreck ALL day & night. All of you know exactly how I'll be feeling ALL darn night... GOSH I hate shipping but it is the only way to get her to me. If I lived closer to Jeff I would deff go pick her up myself. I just hate that my Little Sherbert is going to be in a stressful area till she gets here. Ok I'll stop talking now. Sorry I get nervous every time I got my torts and were shipped it is a stressful situation. Sorry. Anyways Just wanted to let everyone know I will take some photos when she gets home tomorrow :D

Sherberts Baby Picture :D

Sherbert Now :D

abclements

5 Year Member
Congrats! I've been looking forward to you getting little sherbert! Make sure you take lots of pics! I'm assuming you decided to keep them all together? Make sure you change up the enclosure and introduce them all back to it at the same time, that way nobody will have a preexisting territorial dominance. Congrats once again!!

ILoveTortoises2

5 Year Member
Mansfield, Ma
abclements said:
Congrats! I've been looking forward to you getting little sherbert! Make sure you take lots of pics! I'm assuming you decided to keep them all together? Make sure you change up the enclosure and introduce them all back to it at the same time, that way nobody will have a preexisting territorial dominance. Congrats once again!!

Yes I still have the separated and I did want to put them into the enclosure together. I think it would be better to do it that way. right?

abclements

5 Year Member
That's exactly what I would do. Hoping the best for you and you tortoises! It may take some time to establish a pecking order, so keep an eye on them and look for aggressive behavior but it should work out great for everyone! How's Franklin doing? Is he eating better?

apromann4

5 Year Member
philippines
Wow, hypos, from the cove? From jeff? How lucky u cn have one of those, am far away from your country, congrats for the tort

ILoveTortoises2

5 Year Member
Mansfield, Ma
abclements said:
That's exactly what I would do. Hoping the best for you and you tortoises! It may take some time to establish a pecking order, so keep an eye on them and look for aggressive behavior but it should work out great for everyone! How's Franklin doing? Is he eating better?

Yeah I think they will be fine all together because Franklin & Lily always slept together it was cute they would ALWAYS have there heads right in front of each other and they would be like that all night sleeping. I would wake up in the middle of the night and they were still like that sleeping. it was cute :)
So now that Franklin has another girl coming maybe he will perk up. He isn't eating as much as I want him to but I did message you all about it :)

apromann4 said:
Wow, hypos, from the cove? From jeff? How lucky u cn have one of those, am far away from your country, congrats for the tort

Yup 2nd tort I bought from him but FIRST Hypo from Jeff :)
My Cherry Head (Lily) is from Jeff too. Now I have Sherbert coming tomorrow morning..... SUPER EXCITING :D :D :D :D
Thank You :)

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Finally. It seems like forever you have been waiting. Believe me, we know. Be sure to give her a nice warm soak as soon as you get her out of the box. Congrats and you bought from a great guy.

ILoveTortoises2

5 Year Member
Mansfield, Ma
wellington said:
Finally. It seems like forever you have been waiting. Believe me, we know. Be sure to give her a nice warm soak as soon as you get her out of the box. Congrats and you bought from a great guy.

I know it has felt like it was FOREVER LOL.... But yeah I always give my little torts warm soaks in the morning and the Fedex & UPS are here around the same time between 9:30-9:45am. So It will be just in time. :D
All I know is I'll be up all night well on & off looking to see where Sherbert is in the world. I'll need a good nap tomorrow LOL

kathyth

10 Year Member!
Beaumont, CA.
I am so excited for you, I may not sleep! :)
This is just wonderful! Sherbet is definitely going to have a wonderful life!
Look forward to tomorrow mornings, arrival picture.
Enjoy the excitement!

ILoveTortoises2

5 Year Member
Mansfield, Ma
lkwagner said:
I just think it's hilarious your husband doesn't know lol

LOL... Yeah well he wouldn't be happy if I was getting another but once he sees her he will. Worked every time with my other 2 little torts. So gotta do it this time too :p

ILoveTortoises2

5 Year Member
Mansfield, Ma
kathyth said:
Haha!
I'm calling your husband!
:)

LOL to funny :p
I know he is going to come home and be like AGAIN Kristen REALLY?? You HADDDDD to get another HUH?? LOL
Then he will see her and fall in love just like he did with Lily & Franklin :D

ILoveTortoises2

5 Year Member
Mansfield, Ma
Here we go it is 3:30am and I'm checking my little Sherbert once again LOL... I think this is my 3rd time checking on her. :p
Right now she is in......
2:13 am
Arrived at FedEx location
INDIANAPOLIS, IN
I live in Mass so she is making her way. She must be so stressed out and can't sleep. Poor little Sherbert.