Omg

Anyfoot

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
UK Sheffield
Omg is right! Wow! Craig! You're really cracking! :) what will you do with all those babies?
Keep em, keep em all. Only kidding. Need to win lottery and build the world's largest indoor rainforest for that.
I'll have to find good homes for some of these. I'll raise them for while and keep learning.
These guys normally go from yellow to brown in skin color. One of my males (elmer) has white skin and head.(kids nick named him voldemort). The ninth and only hatchling out of these 10 seems to have his white traits. So defo keeping that one.

Pearly

5 Year Member
Central Texas, Austin area
Keep em, keep em all. Only kidding. Need to win lottery and build the world's largest indoor rainforest for that.
I'll have to find good homes for some of these. I'll raise them for while and keep learning.
These guys normally go from yellow to brown in skin color. One of my males (elmer) has white skin and head.(kids nick named him voldemort). The ninth and only hatchling out of these 10 seems to have his white traits. So defo keeping that one.
So will you be selling them individually? Wow! Quite a few babies! I'd love to see that white one. Do you have pics?

Anyfoot

5 Year Member
UK Sheffield
So will you be selling them individually? Wow! Quite a few babies! I'd love to see that white one. Do you have pics?
It would be better if could find people to take them in trios. I'll cross that bridge when I get to it.

Anyfoot

5 Year Member
UK Sheffield
Sods law, the white one(voldemort jnr) is the only one that holds its head in when I pick him/her up. I'll try and get a photo tomorrow. Just tried to have a look again, more of a mucky white color on legs. It's different to the others anyway.
This is voldemort snr.
IMG_20160616_200049.jpg IMG_20160616_195944.jpg IMG_20160616_195953.jpg

Pearly

5 Year Member
Central Texas, Austin area

Anyfoot

5 Year Member
UK Sheffield
Got the last 2 out of the incubator today. Number 9 is definitely whiter in color. Seems very quiet unlike all the others were.
Anyway,. Here's a couple of photos of the last 2 and then them all in the bath.
IMG_20160617_152220.jpg IMG_20160617_152135.jpg

Nothing worse than going to the swimming baths to find its crowded.
IMG_20160617_153035.jpg

I'll raise these for a while(maybe to the 50g mark).
Then try and find homes. I'm keeping the white one and maybe 3 others. I'll see how it goes.
I need to build a nice large outdoor area with a tropical indoor area for my hingebacks. So that's the next project for me to work on after I finish the redfoot enclosure.
At one point we talked about maybe moving these adult hingebacks on to a new home. (never really wanted to though and to be honest I don't think I could have). Sure glad we didn't now. @juli11 talked me out of it actually. Well should I say he helped me talk Dawn out of it.:D

juli11

5 Year Member
Europe
I'm glad that I did it... Think of it you sell them and then you saw how reproductive they are :)