Ollie is home!!!

wvgirl

Location (City and/or State)
west virginia
Got my little one yesterday on Valentines day. He/she stays in 2 places basking or hiding. I was pretty excited when he/she ate from my hand. So going to leave him alone today so he/she can get comfortable in the new home.

Attachments

• 1487168664514.jpg
    1487168664514.jpg
    100.2 KB · Views: 30

Gillian M

5 Year Member
Jordan
Got my little one yesterday on Valentines day. He/she stays in 2 places basking or hiding. I was pretty excited when he/she ate from my hand. So going to leave him alone today so he/she can get comfortable in the new home.

He/she is so SWEET! GOD bless.

And by the way, my beloved Greek tort's name is OLI (not Ollie, but we're almost there). :D

I hand feed Oli and he has become a real spoiled brat: he leaves the food untouched until I feed him! :<3:

wvgirl

west virginia
He/she is so SWEET! GOD bless.

And by the way, my beloved Greek tort's name is OLI (not Ollie, but we're almost there). :D

I hand feed Oli and he has become a real spoiled brat: he leaves the food untouched until I feed him! :<3:

When I put food in there he/she didn't touch it until he/she ate from my hand. Then while I was asleep he did eat. That's so cool their names are alike!!! God Bless