My torts enclosure build-off

Ehaley

Looks great Jorg, I would think about running a 9 inch base board around the sections that are dry wall though. Those shells can gauge it out in no time flat. But seriously great job! I would camp out in there nightly ha.

jorg

5 Year Member
Looks great Jorg, I would think about running a 9 inch base board around the sections that are dry wall though. Those shells can gauge it out in no time flat. But seriously great job! I would camp out in there nightly ha.

Thanks, i gonna make something so they can not dammage the drywall. This pic is from today ImageUploadedByTortoise Forum1480364167.660644.jpgImageUploadedByTortoise Forum1480364181.515500.jpg

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
Oh my lord in heaven! I've been wondering how this room was coming along. You're doing a great job. I've always wanted under-the-floor heat for my tortoises. Heck, forget the tortoises. . . I'd love under-the-floor heat for myself!!

jorg

5 Year Member
Oh my lord in heaven! I've been wondering how this room was coming along. You're doing a great job. I've always wanted under-the-floor heat for my tortoises. Heck, forget the tortoises. . . I'd love under-the-floor heat for myself!!

Thanks Yvonne, i hope to be ready before 2017. For substrate i gonna use flax. This is the first time. Do you have experience with this?