My torts enclosure build-off

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Southern California
Nice. WIll your radiata live in there? How many have you got?

jorg

5 Year Member
Yes, it is only for my radiated tortoises. At the moment i have 6 animals. End june i will get another one.

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
Yes, it is only for my radiated tortoises. At the moment i have 6 animals. End june i will get another one.

That's a good size for juveniles, but I think it will get pretty crowded with seven 40cm adults.

jorg

5 Year Member
That's a good size for juveniles, but I think it will get pretty crowded with seven 40cm adults.

I know, by then i build in my graden a 4m*6m enclosure. If my wife agree with it

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
I know, by then i build in my graden a 4m*6m enclosure. If my wife agree with it

That's funny! I'm having the same "discussion" with my wife. I want to devote more of the back yard to the platynota, and she thinks they have too much space already. As soon as they start laying eggs and she gets a new car, I think she will change her mind.

Blakem

10 Year Member!
California
Nice! We will cross out fingers that the wife gives you the okay. I was surprised by mine,she planted a bunch of new plants and all of them are edible for the tortoise.

Blakem

10 Year Member!
California
That's funny! I'm having the same "discussion" with my wife. I want to devote more of the back yard to the platynota, and she thinks they have too much space already. As soon as they start laying eggs and she gets a new car, I think she will change her mind.
*writes cohesive notes*, thanks for the tip!

jorg

5 Year Member

Here the same story, when they gonna lay eggs, she can work part-time. :)

8james8

5 Year Member
Alabama
Two words that can also help. Coach purse.

jorg

5 Year Member
Here is an update from my "sky and sand" enclosure. ImageUploadedByTortoise Forum1478608866.343182.jpg
I do have to clean :)

jorg

5 Year Member
Its a year round enclosure. The weather here allows not to keep my torts outside.