dncekidd

5 Year Member
So pretty what her name?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using TortForum mobile app

immayo

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Mesa, AZ
Awww I love this little one! You're lucky I almost bought her but changed my mind last minute. I'm so glad someone else on the forum purchased her so now I can at least see pictures of the little one as she grows! Enjoy her :D

mainey34

5 Year Member
Peoria, Arizona
She is absolutely beautiful...congratulations... on one pretty redfoot....enjoy her...

Swich

5 Year Member
Thanks guys for the comments! I haven't figured a name for her yet. Some help would be much appreciated! Thanks everyone.
A special thanks to Jeff from the Cove for this awesome little girl. Thanks man!

ILoveTortoises2

5 Year Member
Mansfield, Ma
She is adorable. I'm getting mine in about 2 weeks. I already have her name picked out it is Sherbert :p
HMMM trying to think of a cute name that would go great with her. When I think of some names I will come back :)

Swich

5 Year Member
immayo said:
Awww I love this little one! You're lucky I almost bought her but changed my mind last minute. I'm so glad someone else on the forum purchased her so now I can at least see pictures of the little one as she grows! Enjoy her :D

Im glad you did! I knew she was mine the minute I saw her! :p
She is awesome! Just curious, why did you change your mind?

ILoveTortoises2 said:
She is adorable. I'm getting mine in about 2 weeks. I already have her name picked out it is Sherbert :p
HMMM trying to think of a cute name that would go great with her. When I think of some names I will come back :)

Wow! Congrats! They are amazing animals. Jeff produces some lovely redfoots. Great name. I'm still searching for a name. Please help!!!!!

N2TORTS

5 Year Member
Now that is one beautiful tortoise if I don’t say so myself …..;)

She looks great Raj......." Keep it up"

JD~:shy:

sunshine_hugs

5 Year Member
You're still searching for a name? Hmm...

Mango? Aspen? Nia? Perla? Sage? Delilah?

Choosing a name can be so difficult. My kids took over naming most of our tortoises...I old got to pick one name, and the one I named went nameless for almost 2 weeks! hahaha. Maybe it's a good thing they names all the rest. :)

ILoveTortoises2

5 Year Member
Mansfield, Ma
Swich said:
immayo said:

Im glad you did! I knew she was mine the minute I saw her! :p
She is awesome! Just curious, why did you change your mind?

ILoveTortoises2 said:

Wow! Congrats! They are amazing animals. Jeff produces some lovely redfoots. Great name. I'm still searching for a name. Please help!!!!!

I just noticed you got the tort with the brows LOL That one is another fav of mine. I had to look at the photos again and was trying to figure out what one you got but now I see the middle photo is the "Brows" :p
Maybe Gizmo would be a cute name for him. :)
HMM I'll have to keep thinking :p

Swich

5 Year Member
Thanks guys for the help. Shes way too cool! The brows help! Lol

N2TORTS said:
Now that is one beautiful tortoise if I don’t say so myself …..;)

She looks great Raj......." Keep it up"

JD~:shy:

Thanks Jeff. I can't wait to get her boyfriend from you! I wonder what he'll look like:rolleyes:
Thanks man:D

immayo

5 Year Member
Mesa, AZ
Nothing against the tortoise itself. I just felt it was a better idea to wait a little longer before throwing down the money on another. Good things come to those who wait, right Jeff? ;)

N2TORTS

5 Year Member
immayo said:
Nothing against the tortoise itself. I just felt it was a better idea to wait a little longer before throwing down the money on another. Good things come to those who wait, right Jeff? ;)

sometimes that holds true ....or " ya snooze ya lose" :p
That's what happens to me most of the time ~;)

All of the hypo's this year have been outstanding...and each one unique. Another reason why I dig them so much .....not one alike as you frequently encounter and visually see when dealing with most normal phenotypes.

Redstrike

10 Year Member!
New York
Stunner, I'm a sucker for orange!

Glad you got one from JD too, he's a solid guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.