My little tweener is growing up....

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
My gosh, Mike! That tortoise is huge. How much does she weigh? I had a wild caught, very old Mee that weighed 25lbs and she didn't look near as big as yours.

harris

10 Year Member!
Ohio
She was 32 lbs when I brought them in for the winter in October. She tipped the scale at 41 lbs this past weekend. I get such a kick out of her. Tons o personality!

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
She was 32 lbs when I brought them in for the winter in October. She tipped the scale at 41 lbs this past weekend. I get such a kick out of her. Tons o personality!

Are you sure she's Mee and not Mep?

harris

10 Year Member!
Ohio
Yes, Mee all the way! She was with my original group of five and they were all 12-16 months apart. Within 2 years she was way ahead of the rest with her growth. My current male is half her size and roughly the same age.

. 021517.JPG

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Yes, Mee all the way! She was with my original group of five and they were all 12-16 months apart. Within 2 years she was way ahead of the rest with her growth. My current male is half her size and roughly the same age.

. View attachment 199862

She's going to be a monster!

Doug

10 Year Member!
Ontario, CA
That's an amazing animal!
What do you feed her?

I have a Mee too. Had her for about 4-5 yrs but she barely grows. She probably grew like 3-4" in that span of time. She's great. Just doesn't seem to grow much.