Must give up torts!

shelly and roxie's mom

5 Year Member
Due to health reasons my husband can no longer have tortoises. So we are looking to rehome our two torts.
Because we only want them to go to a home that has an experienced owner I wanted to put the word out here. We are located in northeast Oklahome.
Please send me a private message if you are interested or know of anyone who is. They are about 2 yrs old and weigh around 5lbs each.
Thank you.ImageUploadedByTortForum1394211612.627676.jpgImageUploadedByTortForum1394211635.189281.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using TortForum mobile app

Last edited by a moderator:

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
A Land Far Away...
Oh, how I hate reading things like this. *hugs* I hope whatever your husband has wrong, it is something he can recover from. You may be able to find somebody to take them as a foster, until things get better again.

If I were closer or Jeff (hubby) coming past, I would make an offer, but he is up in ID/UT area heading towards FL, so that won't work.

I am going tomove this to the adoption section for you.

Once more, sending wishes for your husband's recovery.

by the way... they looked like they have been well loved and cared for.

shelly and roxie's mom

5 Year Member
Someone replied to this post but I can't get the message to load. Can u contact me via the forum?

Sent from my iPhone using TortForum mobile app

shelly and roxie's mom

5 Year Member
Torts are in Oklahoma and we will not ship them. I would meet someone halfway within reason. Thanks for everyone's interest!!

deserttortoiselover

I would like to get them but I live in North Carolina and have two tortoises and my mom has many experience with many types of tortoises also she has had more than three sulcata tortoises.

Bigkuntry

Location (City and/or State)
Hughes springs, TEXAS
I sent you a pm but i guess you didnt git it. My names scott and i am very interested in giveing your torts a great home in north east texas! Please git back to me if you are still looking for a good home. Thanks have a good day!

shelly and roxie's mom

5 Year Member
No not yet. We have been really busy and haven't had time to check the forum. Please send me a PM with more information on your situation. Thanks.

rsmith22566 said:
Have you found homes yet? We are in North East Texas.

BigKuntry
Sent you a PM, sorry for the delay.

Bigkuntry said:
I sent you a pm but i guess you didnt git it. My names scott and i am very interested in giveing your torts a great home in north east texas! Please git back to me if you are still looking for a good home. Thanks have a good day!