Mrs. T my darling Red Foot

fosters9903

Today is my birthday!
Location (City and/or State)
United States
I have had Mrs. T for 2.5 years, she is such a great pet! Its been cooler here, but finally up in the low 70's so I put her outside this morning. I still have lots of work on her outdoor pen but she seems to be loving it! Wanted to post some pictures of her for y'all to enjoy! IMG_1249.JPG IMG_1250.JPG IMG_1251.JPG IMG_1252.JPG

Beasty_Artemis

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Oregon Coast
Very nice color definition. Is she a cherryhead or a regular red foot?

fosters9903

Today is my birthday!
United States
Very nice color definition. Is she a cherryhead or a regular red foot?
Thank you! I honestly don't have an idea. I took her in a littler over 2.5 years ago. She has some slight pyramiding that has gotten better over the years and her color is much better than when I first got her. I would have to ask others as to what exactly she is. All I know is she is by far my most favoritest and I love her!

TammyJ

5 Year Member
Jamaica
She certainly is no stranger to Paradise! Nice!!!

fosters9903

Today is my birthday!
United States
Can you provide a photo of her underside?
And the shell area around her arms.
These will help us determine if it is a Cherryhead or a colorful, normal Redfoot.
Sorry it took so long to get this posted, been a super busy few weeks with all my kids out of school!IMG_1333.JPG IMG_1335.JPG

xirxes

I think I agree with Zero, very colorful non Brazilian.

Lacking high inner arm extended red scale, has pointier nose and bright plastron leading me away from cherry head.

fosters9903

Today is my birthday!
United States
Is there a big difference in care for the two? When Mrs. T came to me she was not as colorful as she is now, her red spots were very pale and her skin was so dry. I am happy to know that how beautiful you guys think she is! I sure love her so much!!!

Anyfoot

5 Year Member
UK Sheffield
Is there a big difference in care for the two? When Mrs. T came to me she was not as colorful as she is now, her red spots were very pale and her skin was so dry. I am happy to know that how beautiful you guys think she is! I sure love her so much!!!
Same care.

fosters9903

Today is my birthday!
United States
Thanks, I have never spent any time trying to determine if she was anything other than just a red foot. So all of the care and information I read was not specific to to a type. I was getting a little nervous I may have done something incorrect.

Pearly

5 Year Member
Central Texas, Austin area
Darn it! I'm too slow! She is very pretty, I love those elbow spurs. My Tucker doesn't have them that well defined yet. He's 2