Moderator Nominations

Josh

Ask questions, share answers, talk torts!
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Redlands, CA
I would like to add a couple new moderators to our team. Please tag those who would be a great fit in the way they handle conflict, converse with others, and treat their fellow TFO members. I will be making the final selection but I want it to be people that the community believes in. Ready... go!

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
CA
oh wait are moderators supposed to make nominations or not? :) sorry if we're not supposed to.

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
CA
final decision will be Josh he's just asking for nominations

bouaboua

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
San Jose CA
I like @bouaboua. never say a harsh word always glad to help not very active though so may not be a good choice
Thank you David, you give me too much credit. I'm still too young in raising tortoise as pet and when I'm treval to China for work, I have limited access to the forum.

I'm grateful that I'm joined this forum and learn so much here and to know lots great people and become personal friend, that is priceless.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
I know that quite a few folks really like Tidgy's dad, but he's said a few things in the past that make me think he's not really the right person for the job.

I love Tom, however, there are quite a few people who harbor resentments towards him, and he really doesn't know how to be diplomatic in certain instances. (Sorry Tom)

What do you all think about hermannichris?

I would like to see someone from one of the other continents elected. How about that Lyn person? I can't think of her username, but she and Adam get on a roll with the puns. She seems to have a lot of knowledge and seems to be easy going and diplomatic.

Steven (bouaboua) has a lot of common sense. He would make a good moderator. But when he's in China, his internet connection is very slow.

bouaboua

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
San Jose CA
@Yvonne G you are correct, travel to China is very big part of my life at this time, that I have to sacrifice for other things.

I will vote for Hermannichris.

And wait for me, when I retired. I'll be more than happy to serve.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Cowboy Ken has memory trouble at the moment. It might not affect his being a moderator, though. He's a good guy.

Gillian M

5 Year Member
Jordan
Thank you David, you give me too much credit. I'm still too young in raising tortoise as pet and when I'm treval to China for work, I have limited access to the forum.

I'm grateful that I'm joined this forum and learn so much here and to know lots great people and become personal friend, that is priceless.
You deserve the credit.

Gillian M

5 Year Member
Jordan
I know that quite a few folks really like Tidgy's dad, but he's said a few things in the past that make me think he's not really the right person for the job.

I love Tom, however, there are quite a few people who harbor resentments towards him, and he really doesn't know how to be diplomatic in certain instances. (Sorry Tom)

What do you all think about hermannichris?

I would like to see someone from one of the other continents elected. How about that Lyn person? I can't think of her username, but she and Adam get on a roll with the puns. She seems to have a lot of knowledge and seems to be easy going and diplomatic.

Steven (bouaboua) has a lot of common sense. He would make a good moderator. But when he's in China, his internet connection is very slow.
We need people who are....diplomatic, not only those who are right for the job. I mean those who do NOT HURT a person who is learning a new subject, with some really HARSH words.