Moderator Nominations

AZtortMom

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Sunny AZ
Hi yourself. We accidentally discovered the sun today so spent the day doing yard work. This winter killed all 18 of my cactus. Never seen the like. They had lights on them and a clear plastic room thing around them., and they were in the carport. But I think it stayed below freezing for too long. Bums me out.
Oh no!
That is a bummer:(
I hate losing cacti.
It must have been nice being outside though

M

Maggie Cummings

It's in the high 50's and it feels almost hot. Hell, I must be coming a 'real' Oregonian. My Fushia Rhoady hasn't even formed buds yet
....DSCN3789.JPG

AZtortMom

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Sunny AZ
No kidding:)
50 is down right chilly for me and the torts give me the stink eye when I ask them if they want to come out :p

JoesMum

10 Year Member!
Kent, South East England
If the admins want me to take on some housekeeping duties then that's fine. I am a moderator on another, completely unrelated, forum (Technical IT) and I recognise that there are bound to be differences in mod powers and in mod rules between the two forums. So as long as they're not both having crises simultaneously I should be able to cope. It's up to the TFO admins though... They know where I am if they want to approach me. There are other foreigners around quite a lot too such as Anyfoot who would be worth considering.