Missing my reptile babies

IgorRT

ImageUploadedByTortoise Forum1442844550.144526.jpg
Missing my lizards and step tortoise babies on this beautiful Indiana day today! who knew you could get so attached to these guys? I never thought I would fall in love with all of them, but I did! They have their own personalities and I will miss them slowing walking to me when I enter the barn. Will never give up on rescuing torts in need, when I can!

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
I don't understand. Why are you missing them? Did someone steal them?

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Aw - bummer! You'll soon get your own, I have no doubt.

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Oh man so sorry. That's tuff. But I would have tossed the ex and he would not have gotten the animals. LOL

Magilla504

Sorry accidentally hit reply.
I'm sorry to hear that . There are always a lot of torts to adopt.
I also feel your pain! Due to a a nasty divorce and vindictive x wife, Some of my torts are being held Ransom at this time:(
I have some but will get the rest back soon!
Just keep your eyes open and a lot of opportunities will be out there

IgorRT

Oh man so sorry. That's tuff. But I would have tossed the ex and he would not have gotten the animals. LOL
Lol four of them were his to begin with and then we rescued and bought more together. If I had the proper home for them I would have asked for some, but they are on good hands with him. I just miss them!

IgorRT

Sorry accidentally hit reply.
I'm sorry to hear that . There are always a lot of torts to adopt.
I also feel your pain! Due to a a nasty divorce and vindictive x wife, Some of my torts are being held Ransom at this time:(
I have some but will get the rest back soon!
Just keep your eyes open and a lot of opportunities will be out there
I'm sure that sucks! Sorry to hear your situation, much worse than mine. I hope you get them back soon! When I have a good place for them, I will definitely be rescuing or adopting more!

IgorRT

Aw - bummer! You'll soon get your own, I have no doubt.
I will one of these days. Nowhere else is there to go and tell people how much I miss my torts then here! Everyone just stares at me like I'm crazy!

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Lol four of them were his to begin with and then we rescued and bought more together. If I had the proper home for them I would have asked for some, but they are on good hands with him. I just miss them!
As long as he is taking good care of them. Maybe send him a text asking for some updated pics, just one last time. You could also offer to watch them one last time if he needs to go some place. Just one time though, get your fix, then move on to filling your place with your own so the next boyfriend has non when or if you kick him to the curveLOL

IgorRT

As long as he is taking good care of them. Maybe send him a text asking for some updated pics, just one last time. You could also offer to watch them one last time if he needs to go some place. Just one time though, get your fix, then move on to filling your place with your own so the next boyfriend has non when or if you kick him to the curveLOL
Lol I will definitely get my own. The next guy can either have his own or none at all, as long as mine stay with me. I have enough pics of all my reptiles to keep me content for now! I took about half as many of them as I do my kids!