Look at this vicious pitbull! (kidding)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Atra42o

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Baltimore, Md
Ruchonnet said:
It's hard for me to think someone could NOT be a dog person though. You need to hangout with a few more dogs I think ;)

I mean, I like them... I just don't like when they get all hyper and start licking my face :p I was more the girl who played w/reptiles and mice, rather than cats and dogs when I was growing up lol... Maybe instead of saying I'm not a dog person, I should have said I prefer cold and clammy over warm and cuddly ;)

ChiKat

10 Year Member!
FL
My friend's family has a pit bull and she is the most loving dog I have ever met! :) They have trained her so well. :)

Atra42o

5 Year Member
Baltimore, Md
ChiKat said:
My friend's family has a pit bull and she is the most loving dog I have ever met! :) They have trained her so well. :)

Yeah, in my opinion, they make the best family dogs... Not only are they sweet and lovable, they are loyal too :)

GBtortoises

10 Year Member!
The Catskill Mountains of New York State
That's one mean looking Pitbull! I've seen more threatening kittens! LOL

BTW-When I was a contractor and were constantly in and out of peoples homes and properties the dog that I got bit by the most and the breed that was the most untrustworthy (in my opinion) were Dachshunds! The Boxers (my favorite breed), Pitbulls, Rottweillers and some of the other "attack" dogs would slobber me to death once they knew it was okay for me to be in their house.

"It's hard for me to think someone could NOT be a dog person though. You need to hangout with a few more dogs I think"--DITTO THAT!

Ruchonnet

5 Year Member
Central Valley, CA
Exactly! Its the little dogs you have to watch out for! I've had pitbulls, Dobermans, and Rottweilers as a little girl and never once was I ever bit!

ChiKat

10 Year Member!
FL
Ruchonnet said:
Exactly! Its the little dogs you have to watch out for!

Tsk tsk, now YOU'RE stereotyping ;) My 6-lb Chihuahua and 15-lb mix don't appreciate that. :p

Atra42o

5 Year Member
Baltimore, Md
GBtortoises said:
That's one mean looking Pitbull! I've seen more threatening kittens! LOL

BTW-When I was a contractor and were constantly in and out of peoples homes and properties the dog that I got bit by the most and the breed that was the most untrustworthy (in my opinion) were Dachshunds! The Boxers (my favorite breed), Pitbulls, Rottweillers and some of the other "attack" dogs would slobber me to death once they knew it was okay for me to be in their house.

"It's hard for me to think someone could NOT be a dog person though. You need to hangout with a few more dogs I think"--DITTO THAT!

:p lol

Status
Not open for further replies.