Leopard Land

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neal

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Arizona
I kept 12. Going to thin the group out again soon.

ascott

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Apple Valley, California
Thanks Tom, I love the Mt Lions (when they are doing their thing in the wilderness, not in back yards :D )

So, near where I live, a month or so ago in the city of Hesperia there was this guy who heard some noises in his garage...he figured it was a raccoon or a dog stuck in their garage....so he went out to the garage, crawling round on his hands and knees, you know, raccoon height and all...he was scooting around and moving stuff, as he put his hand down to crawl to the next spot he looked back and forth then directly in front of him only to see a huge paw directly in front of his foot and a mountain lion face to face with him...he said he flew out of the garage and slammed the door behind him!!! Well, Fish and Game along with Sheriffs dept darted the male (approx 3 yrs old) and relocated him back to the hills... could you imagine the change of chones he had to do? This was in the Victorville Daily Press and they showed pic of the house...totally a tract neighborhood.....however Hesperia has had a lot of sand wash ways develop due to the last two years of heavy rains...so likely easy access into the neighborhood then somehow he just stuck in the garage when the folks closed up the door, I think like on a Sunday and it was the next Wednesday or Thursday that he found the cat...

Crazy....

Status
Not open for further replies.