It's been one year...

Jabuticaba

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Winnipeg, MB
...since I joined the "tortoise club" and wanted to update, as well as, thank you all for the support and info I've gotten here. Special thanks to Chris Leon (Hermannichris) and Terry Allan Hall. You're both always so gracious and generous with sharing your knowledge. I just learned that Terry is no longer with us. (What a great loss for our community!)

I have followed all the advice and suggestions given by this great group and I'm happy to report that my guys are doing terrific! As Chris and Allan had said, both my guys have grown a little more over the past year. Here are some pictures. Darwin, the female, has the most yellow. She's bigger than the male, Merlin (aka Wally), now.

(These were taken yesterday, in their "grazing corral," as I call it. I haven't been able to work out a good outdoor enclosure and I'm really concerned about leaving them outdoors all day, while I'm at work.)

ImageUploadedByTortoise Forum1407720093.784773.jpgImageUploadedByTortoise Forum1407720114.925320.jpgImageUploadedByTortoise Forum1407720129.953939.jpg

May, Aussies, & THBs
IG: @AUSSOMEAUSSIES

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
I know this forum is like a drug. You've got some beautiful torts .