I just want to thank everyone...

DawnH

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Southeast Texas
It's hard to believe I have been in and out of this forum for two years already. Joining it before Tuleo was sent out by Lance and soaking up every kernel of knowledge I could. Yesterday I was looking for an old post I had posted and ended up reading pages of my first posts on the forum. My goodness. It made me laugh. I was such a nervious nelly and everyone here has always been so wonderful and supportive, full of SUCH good information!

I think I am feeling a little melancholy. Tuleo will be turning two next month and the time has flown by. He is such a good lookin' fella and I want to thank you all for that. It takes a village and you all are helping me raise a beautiful, healthy Sulcata.

So, thank you. You all rock and I love you dearly for it!

Dawn (& Tuleo!)

682015.jpg

snub.jpg

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
CA
2years? Now the hazing begins.

Lexiii

CT
He is so smooth and beautiful!

Alaskamike

South Florida
Good job... I so wish my little "Tiny" had bee raised like that, instead of starting a pine cone forest when I got him at 2yrs old.

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
The results are amazing and beautiful when its done right from day one.

I think the praise here should be going to you Dawn for doing such a good job, and to Lance for starting his babies right.

DawnH

5 Year Member
Southeast Texas
Awwwww! Thanks guys! I especially thank you for letting me bug all of you these last two years with my crazy questions and thoughts.

Here's to 30 more years of bugging the crap out of you!! ;)