Hi everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carl.P

5 Year Member
Hi I'm Carl from Derbyshire, I have just got two leopard tortoises called Lightning & McQueen they are two years old and about 5 inches in size. They are lively and up and about a lot. They live in a tortoise table which is 5 & half ft by 2 & half ft with separate sleeping compartment. I have all the relevant lighting and extras for the table. I'm currently feeding them a green leaf diet on recommendation of the breeder. Any tips, Hints or advise would be appreciated !!
Thanks and hello again
Carl.

JoesMum

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Kent, South East England
Hello and welcome Carl. My mum and sister both live in Derbyshire :)

It sounds like your torts will soon be outgrowing your table. Leopard torts get pretty big!

Are you familiar with The Tortoise Table plant database? It's great for looking up plants that grow in your garden and those you can buy in the shops and garden centres to see if they make suitable fodder.

Their Plant Booklet is a useful download too.

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Hello and WELCOME:D. When the temps are warm 75-80+ not wet you should get them outside. The table is getting a little small. The size is more for one tort then two. Read the threads at the bottom of my post. Although they are more for year olds and younger, it is still good info to know. Especially the humidity part and pyramiding. By the way, we love pics.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Hi Carl:

Welcome to the Tortoise Forum!!

Status
Not open for further replies.