Hi All, I'm new.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robert

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Galaxy far, far away...
Welcome to the forum Luke. I saw your pics in your other thread. Cute leopards.

Please don't take offense to this question, but why such a rush? Seems like you just got three beautiful young torts that will grow pretty rapidly. It also sounds like you currently live in an apartment with potential space issues. Your leopards will grow pretty quickly, and their food requirements will grow as well. Vet bills, lighting costs, etc.

I certainly understand "the fever", but I would respectfully recommend taking your time with these decisions. I'm sure your patience will pay off, especially with so much else to focus on as a new tort owner.

Good luck with whatever decision you make. I'm sure it will be the right decision for you.

I will also say +1 for not mixing species. (including not mixing GPP and GPB)

Angi

5 Year Member
La Mesa, CA.
Welcome to the forum Luke. My advice is......do what ever Yvonne and Tom say. You are getting personal advice from REAL experts. There are a lot of very knowledgable people on here. My next tip. Take a deep breath and slow down. It is easy to get caught up in the excitment of these amazing creatures. But you need to be ready for illnesses etc....too. I have seen some real heart break on here. Sorry if I am being a downer.

Where in S. Ca are you? I am in Ramona just N.E. of San Diego. If you are near do you mind telling me where you purchased your torts?

luke

5 Year Member
SoCal
I live in garden grove. I got my torts at reptile island and I got Dora from and ad on kingsnake, the pet store was in Vista and was still not open to the public. I think im going to wait a few months before I get my new Torts. I should be out the this appartment by summer I have plenty of time to make my next tort decision.

Status
Not open for further replies.