help tortoise (white squiggly lines)

Gillian M

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Jordan
Welcome to the :tort:forum!

I too, allow my tort to roam around my flat and watch it all the time. Mind you, nearly nobody approved of this, I regret to say :(.

Badi

Welcome to the :tort:forum!

I too, allow my tort to roam around my flat and watch it all the time. Mind you, nearly nobody approved of this, I regret to say :(.
Thank you
I dont see a problem with letting them walk round the house as long a people watch them , i just dont think it fair mine love to walk around alot and they do in the wild so why not let them walk around if they are safe , i just dontget why people think its not alright :s

Ruhi

Hey i think my tortoise has something very similar and only developed the white lines this past year and i was worried she was ill. She has a UVB light and i also give her calcium and baths, is there anything else i can do to make the shell healthier?

nelly1.jpg unnamed.jpg

Badi

Hey i think my tortoise has something very similar and only developed the white lines this past year and i was worried she was ill. She has a UVB light and i also give her calcium and baths, is there anything else i can do to make the shell healthier?

View attachment 123683 View attachment 123685
everything you are doing is great , if you would like to know more about caring for a tortoise then go to this page http://www.tortoiseforum.org/threads/marginated-tortoise-testudo-marginata-care-sheet.98564/ it helped me a lot