Hello

Bdeadman

Location (City and/or State)
San Bernardino CA
Hello everyone!

My name is Brianna. I live in Rancho Cucamonga in Southern California. I don't have a tortoise, but I plan to one day. I'm here to learn as much as I can before I bring my little one home. I have read through most of the "sticky" threads in the Sulcata subforum and they have been very helpful and very informative. Thank you for all the knowledge so far and thank you for welcoming me to the forum. I look forward to learning a lot from all of you.

Ray--Opo

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Palm Bay Fl
Welcome Brianna, you're in the right place and doing it correctly. Doing your homework first will make it easier and save you money and give your new tort the best shot at a healthy,happy life. Just stay here and not surf the web for other info. It will just end up confusing you. That's what I did and I am still confused. But that might be a deeper problem LOL

Gillian M

5 Year Member
Jordan
Hello everyone!

My name is Brianna. I live in Rancho Cucamonga in Southern California. I don't have a tortoise, but I plan to one day. I'm here to learn as much as I can before I bring my little one home. I have read through most of the "sticky" threads in the Sulcata subforum and they have been very helpful and very informative. Thank you for all the knowledge so far and thank you for welcoming me to the forum. I look forward to learning a lot from all of you.
A very warm welcome to the forum!