New to the forum!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dill_k

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Rancho Cucamonga Ca
Hello im Dillon im 18 and live in Rancho Cucamonga Ca. I have 2 baby Sulcata tortoises and many other reptiles. Im still a beginner when it comes to torts so all help and feedback is very appreciated. Right now there temporary inclosure is a large fish tank with one side alfalfa pellets and the other eco earth. For lighting i use 1 125 watt zilla reptiglo and a zoomed repti sun 5.0. for there diet i feed them romain lettuce mustard greens spring mix cut up timothy hay and occasionally kale. I have repcal calcium with D3 im not shure how often to use it so would love for help! Also looking for help for ideas for indoor outdoor table. Thank you :) and happy to be apart of the forum!

luvpetz27

5 Year Member
Ohio USA
Hi Dillon!
Welcome to the forum!!
I will let someone else with
experience on the type of
tortoise you have help you.
I just wanted to welcome
you. You will learn a lot here!!

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Hello and Welcome :) check out Toms great threads on raising sulcatas. They are at the bottom of my post, by my signature.

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
Hello and welcome. There is a bunch of info in mine and Barb's signatures. Read all that stuff, then come back with questions.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Welcome to the Forum, Dillon!

Dill_k

5 Year Member
Rancho Cucamonga Ca
luvpetz27 said:
Hi Dillon!
Welcome to the forum!!
I will let someone else with
experience on the type of
tortoise you have help you.
I just wanted to welcome
you. You will learn a lot here!!

Thanks for the welcome! And i hope to learn alot here

Dill_k

5 Year Member
Rancho Cucamonga Ca
wellington said:
Hello and Welcome :) check out Toms great threads on raising sulcatas. They are at the bottom of my post, by my signature.

Thanks for the welcome! And okay thanks i check them out

Dill_k

5 Year Member
Rancho Cucamonga Ca
Tom said:
Hello and welcome. There is a bunch of info in mine and Barb's signatures. Read all that stuff, then come back with questions.

Thanks for the welcome and will do!

Dill_k

5 Year Member
Rancho Cucamonga Ca
KingInCulver said:
Welcome dill! Another Instagram recruit! Peeps here love tort pics too.

Thanks for the welcome and will start posting pics once i figure out how to use the forum lol

Franklinstein

5 Year Member
Dill_k said:
Hello im Dillon im 18 and live in Rancho Cucamonga Ca. I have 2 baby Sulcata tortoises and many other reptiles. Im still a beginner when it comes to torts so all help and feedback is very appreciated. Right now there temporary inclosure is a large fish tank with one side alfalfa pellets and the other eco earth. For lighting i use 1 125 watt zilla reptiglo and a zoomed repti sun 5.0. for there diet i feed them romain lettuce mustard greens spring mix cut up timothy hay and occasionally kale. I have repcal calcium with D3 im not shure how often to use it so would love for help! Also looking for help for ideas for indoor outdoor table. Thank you :) and happy to be apart of the forum!

Hi Dillon. Welcome to the forum. It is the first forum I have joined too. :)

Dill_k

5 Year Member
Rancho Cucamonga Ca
Franklinstein said:
Dill_k said:

Hi Dillon. Welcome to the forum. It is the first forum I have joined too. :)

Hello and welcome to the forum too

Status
Not open for further replies.