Hello Everyone. . You've already been a great help!

Mrs Southern

Hello, my name is Mrs Southern, really. .. lol... I have a lovely baby sulcata that sadly got injured and I've appreciated the kind replies thus far.

I live in sunny California on a nice sized lot that used to be an Orchard. Lots of sand around.. *sigh*.. lol.. I've had my sulcata about 6 months now and have really enjoyed the information on this app. Looking forward to learning enough to be a helpful member!

Last edited:
Reactions: Nas

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
Welcome to the forum!

Grandpa Turtle 144

5 Year Member
Hello Mrs . Southern welcome to the TFO from AZ . So when do we get Picts of your baby in its enclosure . We all like Picts . Have a great tort day. :)

Sent from my iPhone using TortForum

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Hello and Welcome:) For your young sully, be sure to read Toms threads below in my post.

sarbeth77

I'm not sure how to do this nor am I very tech savvy. I my name is sarbeth77, I have a sulcata a little over a year old named keagan. I found this hits a week or so ago and have already learned so much. Hopefully I can fig out how to get pics of keagan up soon. But thanks again on all the help you all have provided
Sarbeth77

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Fes, Morocco
I'm not sure how to do this nor am I very tech savvy. I my name is sarbeth77, I have a sulcata a little over a year old named keagan. I found this hits a week or so ago and have already learned so much. Hopefully I can fig out how to get pics of keagan up soon. But thanks again on all the help you all have provided
Sarbeth77
Hi, Sarbeth, and a very warm welcome to Tortoise Forum to you and Keagan.:)
If you go into the introduction page and click on "POST NEW THREAD" in green up top right, you can set up your own intro page.
And when you type in a message, bottom right you should have "UPLOAD A FILE" next to the green "POST REPLY" button. This should give you access to your photographs.

N

Nas

Hello, my name is Mrs Southern, really. .. lol... I have a lovely baby sulcata that sadly got injured and I've appreciated the kind replies thus far.

I live in sunny California on a nice sized lot that used to be an Orchard. Lots of sand around.. *sigh*.. lol.. I've had my sulcata about 6 months now and have really enjoyed the information on this app. Looking forward to learning enough to be a helpful member!

Welcome! I am new the the forums as well, but have already learned so much about caring for my torts.

You're baby sulcata is absolutely adorable, wishing a quick recovery!