Hello from sunny Forida

Teran911

Location (City and/or State)
Jacksonville, FL
Hello everyone,
This Christmas I gave my daughter (7yrs old) a Russian Tortoise that she'd been wanting for some time now but I am falling in love with it! The place where we purchased it told us that it was a female to later find out it actually was a male (thank you http://tortaddiction.blogspot.com.) His name is Myrtle and he is very active and loves to eat A LOT!
I do not know anything about caring for a tortoise so I need major help! Hopefully I can find the correct info here.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Hi, and welcome to the Forum!

We have a very good care sheet pinned at the top of the Russian section here on the Forum!

kdub

Clearwater, FL
Greetings and welcome from Clearwater, FL. You will find lots of good info on here!

bouaboua

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
San Jose CA
Hello and Welcome. Good to have you here! ! !Welcome.

Anyfoot

5 Year Member
UK Sheffield
Hello Teran

Welcome to the best tortoise forum in existence. You can not buy the knowledge that is available here. You may be best starting off by posting some photos of your tort and your enclosure. That way you will get people helping you out with improvements. Also post a picture of the Plastron(underneath) and tail of your tort so these guys can confirm the sex of him.

Bye

Craig