Hello from Spur! It's been a little while

Stuart S.

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Paris, Texas
Hello from Spur the Alaskan Sulcata! (Soon to be Texan coming Fall 2017) Just wanted to update everyone on Spur, he's growing great and is as happy as can be. He's weighing in at 92 grams now, he's doubled in weight since he arrived in December. We're still so happy with him(her)! Can't wait to get him down to Texas! (I'm sure he can't wait either) Hope you all are doing well!

Attachments

• IMG_2160.jpg
    IMG_2160.jpg
    347.1 KB · Views: 43
  • IMG_1830.JPG
    IMG_1830.JPG
    845.9 KB · Views: 42

BILBO-03

He looks nice! I hope your move his smooth I'm sure the tort will love the Texas sunshine;)

Stuart S.

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Paris, Texas
Thank y'all! We have about 8 months to prepare for and I'm thinking about shipping him overnight to my father's house this fall. My dad knows the needs for the little one, but I'm more concerned with getting him there. I've completed snatched flying him with my wife and then I thought about him making the drive with me but that'll be hard on him too, being it's a 7 day drive..

Stuart S.

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Paris, Texas
Well I've been out of town working for this past month and I just got home today. I picked up Spur from his month long baby sitter and man did I get lucky (I did leave extremely detailed instructions) but Spur looked incredible when I got him and he jumped from 97g on March 2 to 118g today when I picked him up. Glad to be back home and have him back home as well. This was a one time ordeal being one that long and I'm glad, it was way too long! ImageUploadedByTortoise Forum1491199731.897809.jpg]

Bee62

Germany
Spur is looking good. What a happy little tortoise !
I am always said when I read in the forum that so many little baby torts get sick from a wrong treatment of their owners.
So I am double happy to read when little torts have such a good home and a good "Daddy".:)
Texas will be great for little Spur.:tort:
Greetings from me and my three little sullies: Leo, Valentine and Matilda.:<3:

Stuart S.

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Paris, Texas
Hello and thank you so much! I still have a lot to learn but I give credit to the folks on here that have helped me! I try my best to spoil Spur the best way I know, we brought him to our home for the long haul!