He has finally come over to the dark side!

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Scooter

So my fiancée has always been supportive of me and my tortoise obsession. He helps me with them and enjoys interacting with them on occasion, but he always seemed like he could take them or leave them. Well there is a reptile show coming up in two weeks and he keeps talking about it and making sure we are going, which usually its me doing that lol. Well the other night he finally admitting he wants a tortoise of his own! I was so excited! We have been talking and researching and figuring out what kind he wants to get! :D

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Southern California
What a tough choice! There are so many good ones.

S

Scooter

We both want a radiated but thats not in the budget lol. Right now it seems like he is leaning toward a RF.

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
All right!! It makes it so much more enjoyable when both parties are into the tortoises. The nice thing with getting a RF, is it ties in very well with the sort of life style your all ready having to provide for your hingbacks.

S

Scooter

Jacqui that is what I was thinking too, though whatever species he picks will be fine with me lol :D

Stephanie Logan

10 Year Member!
Colorado
And then there's all that enclosure planning and building...and photographing. ;)

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
CA
Join the dark side, we have cookies

Status
Not open for further replies.