FLIPPED

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigred

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Southern California
I found this little tort on the top left of this picture flipped on her back today. Dont think she was like that very long, I think she was trying to climb up the sides. Shes a very active and all over the place kind of tort.

Laurie

5 Year Member
Saratoga County, New York
About a month or so ago, I was at work and decided to check my enclosure cameras. When I looked at Tootsies camera, I was heartbroken to see her on her back. Luckily, my son was home, so I called and had him right her. I was so upset that the poor thing had possibly spent hours on her back. The cameras auto record to my husbands computer....don't ask ;). I replayed the video and was happy to see, in actuality, Tootsie had spent less than four minutes on her back, and yes, she flipped by trying to climb the wall... Crazy tortoises!

Also, nice tortoises!

bigred

10 Year Member!
Southern California
Laurie said:
About a month or so ago, I was at work and decided to check my enclosure cameras. When I looked at Tootsies camera, I was heartbroken to see her on her back. Luckily, my son was home, so I called and had him right her. I was so upset that the poor thing had possibly spent hours on her back. The cameras auto record to my husbands computer....don't ask ;). I replayed the video and was happy to see, in actuality, Tootsie had spent less than four minutes on her back, and yes, she flipped by trying to climb the wall... Crazy tortoises!

Also, nice tortoises!

High tech. technology for the torts, gotta love it

Status
Not open for further replies.