• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
CA
Wow this one is in CA? what a small world.

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
LA or L.A.?

It looks awfully dry there, so I'm guessing Los Angeles. PM me Greg. I'd love to go have a look see.

And if you are flying out here, dinner is on me. And bring your bite sleeve, or you can borrow one of mine. I'm working a Czech shepherd right now that will knock your socks off!!!

ALDABRAMAN

KEEPER AT HEART
10 Year Member!
SW Forida
Tom said:

It looks awfully dry there, so I'm guessing Los Angeles. PM me Greg. I'd love to go have a look see.

And if you are flying out here, dinner is on me. And bring your bite sleeve, or you can borrow one of mine. I'm working a Czech shepherd right now that will knock your socks off!!!

WOW, That would be great!

PM sent.

ascott

10 Year Member!
Apple Valley, California
Greg, she looks like she would benefit greatly from living in your climate and especially in your beautiful paradise jungle....now, from a professional stand point----I have no direct experience in selection of a breeding tort....you on the other hand have and therefore I am sure you will make the best decision for you and this beautiful tort...

lovelyrosepetal

5 Year Member
Oklahoma
That is really nice of you, Tom.
Aldabraman, I was actually going to suggest you pm Tom and ask him about looking at it for you. I know that San Clemente is not really close to L.A. but the distance is not horrendous. I am from the L.A. area and my parents lived in O.C. so the area is familiar to me.
I know nothing about breeding tortoises but she looks nice aside from her back end. Do you think it would hamper her ability to lay eggs or get pregnant? Again, I know nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.