Ethiopian giant

Grandpa Turtle 144

5 Year Member
Great Picts but those leopards have to be at least 75 years old but they look great for being older then me !

leopard777

5 Year Member
he squatting behind the leopard tort , makes it look bigger .

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Southern California
Some of these are rumored to have made it to Europe. None here in the states that I know of...

diamondbp

10 Year Member!
wow that's insane size. I would love to see that in person

FLINTUS

5 Year Member
Watery Wiltshire in the UK
Some of these are rumored to have made it to Europe. None here in the states that I know of...
So I have heard from a few people. I think a few ended up in that 'secret' Swiss conservation group, and I know the Spanish got some as a fact, but don't know anyone with them, I will contact one person at a guess though.

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Wow, would love my Tatum to get that size. Very sad though seeing them in those boxes and not going to be wild any more.

bouaboua

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
San Jose CA
That is a BIG torts for sure.

FLINTUS

5 Year Member
Watery Wiltshire in the UK
Wow, would love my Tatum to get that size. Very sad though seeing them in those boxes and not going to be wild any more.
@Tom, Xavi, a Spanish importer, from what I've understood from his message, has sold them in the past, and has a 60cm one available now, but imports so to speak have stopped into Europe aside from a middle man in Asia.

juli11

5 Year Member
Europe
@Tom, Xavi, a Spanish importer, from what I've understood from his message, has sold them in the past, and has a 60cm one available now, but imports so to speak have stopped into Europe aside from a middle man in Asia.

Yes many of these paradalis sold from Spain. And maybe you see the "wave" of adult paradalis which came some mouths ago. I think much of them come from this import.
I also think that the only country from where Europe still get WF adult leopards is SA. And than only with a special approval...